Weekend Plans

Sat - Hair cut/Gym/Help my nanny with tidying her garden and then go Tesco and change up some Euro

Sun - Bovingdon market then BBQ subject weather

Mon - Fly to Ibiza
Order Euros online for collection locally if you not already done that

tonight - out for a nice dinner - review to follow in restaurants thread. no clubbing afterwards.

saturday - beach. larry heard plays at hï at night but not sure I wanna go, will likely decide spontaneously.

sunday - more beach. and maybe a bit of woomoon, haven´t been this year still and line up is pretty good I think.

Few beer local I think.. big match on tomo Waterford v wexford in hurling quarter final.. hurling is a crazy game where 30 fellas run around with sticks after a tiny ball. Sorry about the music in this clip:eek: this was our last game

I watched that with a Kilkenny mate of mine. Forgotten how good hurling is.

Last night Dmitri from Paris at Cafe del Mar Barcelona....music was great later on but... The place has more in common with ocean beach than cdm ibiza. The only thing balearic about the place is the drink prices which are comparable to any ibiza club.

Arrived there at about 9pm to see the fattened children of the super rich rubbing shoulders with the '16 to a sunbed' fake vips on credit card spending...all waving their hands and inflatable flamingos in the air to speeded up ed sheeran house mixes...the signs weren't good and thought we'd be there an hour max.

After sundown music changed for better as did the crowd and me and Mrs Diamond had a good night listening to disco, funk and soul.

No, I won't go back
Yes, I was the best dancer there

Woke up with a slight hangovero_O walked it off bringing the dog for a walk listening to some Nick Drake..
IMG_20170729_132552.jpg
Into town at 3 for a few beers and folks house for roast leg of lamb dinner..:)

I know it's early but I haven't posted on this thread in a while so spare me. Flying out to Amsterdam tomorrow and it's Dekmantel festival this weekend. Here's the people playing just on the main stage...

50bicepdekfinal-600x465.jpg

I know it's early but I haven't posted on this thread in a while so spare me. Flying out to Amsterdam tomorrow and it's Dekmantel festival this weekend. Here's the people playing just on the main stage...

View attachment 4067

I think we have a winner..

I too may be going to some outdoor festie with DJs on a stage - factory floor, weatherall, psychemagik playing here this Sunday https://www.facebook.com/events/1869084203344799/

it's not a bad site....but the endless queues for drinks in the 32C heat and the potentially high whopper turnout are making me think twice..

radio 1 weekend upon us and boiling heat. ouch. that said, I´ll go and check out the pete tong ibiza classics thing at destino on saturday. else probably not much - try to stay away from the clubs and spend the weekend between shade and sea. I honestly can´t remember such a hot summer here ever.

As some of you might or might not of noticed I haven't been on the forum for about 3 weeks now - personal circumstances have changed which means my September trip is no longer happening:(....

However I am flying out this Sat for a 'not quite so chilled week' (or however long I last:D)

Back