Weekend Plans

Barcelona trip this weekend. Any nightlife recommendations people??

If you want to meet a celeb, I can find where my mate's stag party are. They are in Barcelona and currently all over the net because teh stag is handcuffed to internet sensation, The Wealdstone Raider:
DEsCyvnXUAAJs6Q.jpg:medium

True and its ten minutes walk from my folks house,where im suppose to be dog/house sitting tomorrow night. Still only 10k from my own house :)
If you can take a bottle, surely you can take the dog?
Just thought, stash a bottle in your kecks, and set fire to a few hundred euro notes for that authentic ibiza 2017 vibe.

Last night - quiet one with the boyfriend after tackling our first week back in work after Ibiza!!
Today - been out for a 10k run to get back in to training (soaked - like a drowned rat!), housework this afo (boring!)
Tomorrow - gym & seeing the parents

Being home sucks, but if we're to get back to Ibiza in September then these quiet weekends are a must!!

Secret Garden Party tomorrow, was never too bothered by its line up, just a good excuse to get a bunch of the gang together but i must say I'm stoked to see Mathew Jonson Live & Craig Richards b2b Nicolas Lutz on the bill.

Dmitri from Paris at Cafe del Mar Barcelona on Saturday, then might hit brunch in the park Sunday before flight home.

Tell us how it was Barcelona 2017 thread to follow

Dmitri from Paris at Cafe del Mar Barcelona on Saturday, then might hit brunch in the park Sunday before flight home.

Tell us how it was Barcelona 2017 thread to follow

Brunch is a laugh on a social level in a beautiful setting on the hill. it's symptomatic of where mainstream BCN clubbing is heading - rig up a system in a park, charge the earth to get in and then kick everyone out at nightfall. long queues for tokens. average sound. endless tech. a sea of Sergio Ramos clones, tattooed girls in cut off jeans and TEFL teachers misbehaving. like i said, treat as a social..

I'm going to LAUT on Saturday for Ceephax Acid Crew, which will be a lot of fun (for those happy to hear raw 303s for 5 hours straight)

Very excited for this weekend. Transcend & Dark Matter do their first joint event in a venue. Two utterly different styles. Can't wait to see what it creates!

Brunch is a laugh on a social level in a beautiful setting on the hill. it's symptomatic of where mainstream BCN clubbing is heading - rig up a system in a park, charge the earth to get in and then kick everyone out at nightfall. long queues for tokens. average sound. endless tech. a sea of Sergio Ramos clones, tattooed girls in cut off jeans and TEFL teachers misbehaving. like i said, treat as a social..

I'm going to LAUT on Saturday for Ceephax Acid Crew, which will be a lot of fun (for those happy to hear raw 303s for 5 hours straight)
Think id go with the tattooed girls in cut off jeans @johndiamond :twisted: being your last day and all..

Last edited:
Back