Weekend Plans

Daughter was 18 today:) wanted quite dinner at home and some cupcakes..
View attachment 3357
Here's my 3 ladies and land pupper in front of the fire with cupcakes and proceco..:)

No piccy but my eldest was also 18 yesterday. We stayed in and had an Indian Takeaway and a few glasses of Rose.

She's off out with friends tonight (Wednesdayo_O) to Liverpool*

Friday we are have a family/close friends bbq

She's off to Brussels for three nights on Sunday morning with a mate*

*Im not in the slightest bit apprehensive about these in any way whatsoever :eek::rolleyes:

In dublin for james Vincent mc morrow now at trinity college....beard count relatively low..

Last edited:
Working all weekend at the Olympic stadium in London. Turning it back from football ie West Ham to the Athletics track for the anniversary games.

Then Sunday working at the games, doing block duty. Hopefully get Usain Bolts lane.

It was really good, I like their versions of the rave classics. Loved their cover of Yeke Yeke! The crowd was a lot of veteran ravers really going for it too. Went to the after party, it was rammed, but only stayed an hour and didn't hear Parky!

Mrs birthday tomorrow, we're away for Sunday night in a nice little hotel for our annual swedgetton..:spank: bringing the full cookie jar..:twisted: im off work till Wednesday thank fck...

On way out now, sven was on top form tonight! Up there with best sets I've seen him do, his brother was off nut dancing to the crowd :spank::lol:
Can't wait to get back to my mates and have a cold beer.

Amazing day at Cocoon. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Super well organised, amazing weather and Sven was on form. His 4 hour set seemed to last 10 minutes, absolutely loved it!

Relatively chilled weekend this week, well rested for next weeks debauchery. Richards, Villalobos, Lutz & Ludwig will make for a pretty epic Saturday/Sunday.

Back