Weekend Plans

Was at Cocoon in the Park yesterday, great from start to finish. Capriati, Bayer and Sven all on top form.

How was your trip?

Absolutely amazing!! I think the highlight was definitely Dave Pearce and his trance anthems last Monday at Es Paradis - I was one of the few left in there when they switched the lights on at the end of the night :lol: I'd not really bothered with the West End previously either but headed for Tropi on a couple of occasions and was never disappointed (including getting a bit mashed on my last night when I'd intended on being sober - oops!! :D).

I guess the only slight disappointment was Defected at Eden the first night I was there, but still glad I gave it a go. I'm already thinking of ways to get back to the magical island in September :lol:

Absolutely amazing!! I think the highlight was definitely Dave Pearce and his trance anthems last Monday at Es Paradis - I was one of the few left in there when they switched the lights on at the end of the night :lol: I'd not really bothered with the West End previously either but headed for Tropi on a couple of occasions and was never disappointed (including getting a bit mashed on my last night when I'd intended on being sober - oops!! :D).

I guess the only slight disappointment was Defected at Eden the first night I was there, but still glad I gave it a go. I'm already thinking of ways to get back to the magical island in September :lol:

Sounds awesome, especially your comments on Dave Pearce. Was it a busy night there? Got to love Tropi! Guessing you must be into your trance? :D 7 weeks today for me!

Not strictly a weekend but went to see Nas last night with my boy. Very small venue (2k) capacity for such a big star so atmosphere was great and it ended up a really good gig.

I'm too old for the mosh pit.....

Sounds awesome, especially your comments on Dave Pearce. Was it a busy night there? Got to love Tropi! Guessing you must be into your trance? :D 7 weeks today for me!

It was pretty quiet at Es Paradis but the people who were there were all fantastic, no idiots, everyone was really friendly and happy to have a chat. I preferred it that way though if I'm honest as I love a bit of space to throw some shapes on the dancefloor :lol:

Yeah trance is my thing :D can't beat it!! I am so jealous of you heading over there in 7 weeks (I'm currently thinking my only way to get back is to sell a kidney or something :lol:)

Last edited:
I think amp&deck is away on holidays look back on some of his other Barcelona posts you should get some tips..

Playing at a mates little microfestival towards Bridgwater, and spending some time with my folks

Just about recovered from Kappa Festival so thought why not get straight back on it this weekend.

Heading down to the big smoke for FUSE at Studio 338 with Enzo, Rossko and Dyed.

And I've booked the last train back to the Midlands; I look forward to the 7.45 start at work the next day :eek:

Tonight - Local beers with old mates
Tomorrow - skiing, neurotherapy and music lessons with kids and then I may play in my footy club's pre-season season 5-a-side comp in the afternoon
Sunday - Legoland or Chessington World of Adventures

Back