Weekend Plans

Quiet one, meal on Saturday with the other half.

Keeping myself for Cocoon in the park in a few weeks :D

Flying off to the promise land tomorrow evening! Back to the apartment to pick up our narcotics and straight onto the madness of Elrow at Amensia! Followed by Rumors at Destino the following evening! More madness to come next week but as this is 'Weekend Plans' i'll leave it at that! Today is going to drag!

Quiet one, meal on Saturday with the other half.

Keeping myself for Cocoon in the park in a few weeks :D

Im gonna try and stay in for next 2 weeks for Cocoon ;)

Looking forward to a Glasto binge watch all weekend (wish they shown more of the dance tents other than a fatboy slim set)

Im gonna try and stay in for next 2 weeks for Cocoon ;)

Looking forward to a Glasto binge watch all weekend (wish they shown more of the dance tents other than a fatboy slim set)

Mate I can't wait!!

Eats was on Radio 1 last night. Check out the listings online they usually have a fair bit of coverage of the real music ;)

San Juan tomorrow - the most hedonistic weekend in the national Spanish calendar

I will naturally play my part...

Glove (BCN) tonight - usual freakshow assured

IMG_20170623_174620.jpg
IMG_20170623_174453.jpg
IMG_20170623_174551.jpg
This is my Saturday sorted,lots to choose from.. didn't know Maeve were doing all day Sunday..We're only going for Saturday with designated driver.. bonobo and new Jackson on bill too...

Just heard someone died at the the body and soul festival we were at last night..:( guy in, his 30s..

Collapsed early yesterday and died in the medical area on site.. everyone seemed off their tits there from the age of 16-60..

Totally random festival in Essex this weekend. Not my usual cup of tea tickets were bought for me.

Garage with Luck n Neat and Atful Dodger and Pier piper

Drum n Bass with Randall and Mickey Finn

Old Skool with Rat Pack, Slipmatt, Top Buzz

House with Sam Supplier and Loiuse Anderson, Jack n Danny

Guess I will be floating between the house and old skool whilst leaving friends in the more grime stuff.

My daughter is in at this
web-9-768x233.png
just got a txt from her saying its packed and the best night she was at in here yet..:)

Boring weekend, been off work with a chest infection was very poorly. Drank a bottle of bacardi last night :rolleyes:
Cocoon in the park on sat :D capriati beyer and sven. Dream line up :cool:
Can't wait to get off my nut and endure svens magical journey :lol:

Boring weekend, been off work with a chest infection was very poorly. Drank a bottle of bacardi last night :rolleyes:
Cocoon in the park on sat :D capriati beyer and sven. Dream line up :cool:
Can't wait to get off my nut and endure svens magical journey :lol:

Cannot wait for it!

Back