Weekend Plans

Buy a boat they said. It will be great in summer they said.

It was raining hard last night. Of course the deck is leaking, and dripping onto my bunk.

Today, more than 18 hours after it stopped raining, it's still dripping through the deck.

This boat costs me each year the equivalent of a 2 week holiday on Ibiza.

There was sun today, but so much wind it was a bit cold for sunbathing.
The two happiest days when you own a boat:

1. The day you buy it.
2. The day you sell it.

It’s actually my wife. She had a fall in the garden yesterday evening and had to call ambulance. Any she has a complicated double fracture around her ankle and they are going to have to operate Mon or Tue. She's staying in until then, she's on morphine so the pain is under control. It was an interesting moment when they had to manipulate her ankle back into position
How did she fall? Sounds like it was pretty bad:(

Hoping for a quick and painless recovery!

Afterlife was ok, far more enjoyed circo loco...

Didn't like the crowd much at afterlife

Stephan bodzin was ok he always sounds like he is playing church organ music

Tale of us were weird they played melodic tunes and then at end of each melodic song finished it off with harder samey techno beat

Taxi was a nightmare ended up walking back to my friends house 45 min away

It’s actually my wife. She had a fall in the garden yesterday evening and had to call ambulance. Any she has a complicated double fracture around her ankle and they are going to have to operate Mon or Tue. She's staying in until then, she's on morphine so the pain is under control. It was an interesting moment when they had to manipulate her ankle back into position

Gardening is a very dangerous activity ! That totally sucks. Hope she's OK ... needless to say that's you on the hook to do anything and everything for lord knows how long :rolleyes::spank:

Buy a boat they said. It will be great in summer they said.

It was raining hard last night. Of course the deck is leaking, and dripping onto my bunk.

Today, more than 18 hours after it stopped raining, it's still dripping through the deck.

This boat costs me each year the equivalent of a 2 week holiday on Ibiza.

There was sun today, but so much wind it was a bit cold for sunbathing.

Boats ... just hire them if you can - way too much of a headache to own !

The two happiest days when you own a boat:

1. The day you buy it.
2. The day you sell it.
The selling part isn't easy. I've actually owned her for 25 years. Bought her before going to university. Now it's my Oslo holiday home.

One day I'll sail her to Ibiza - just because I can. I should probably put my name down for a berth in the marina in San An. The waiting list must be endless.

Wishing a speedy recovery.

The selling part isn't easy. I've actually owned her for 25 years. Bought her before going to university. Now it's my Oslo holiday home.

One day I'll sail her to Ibiza - just because I can. I should probably put my name down for a berth in the marina in San An. The waiting list must be endless.
That would be an incredible trip!

Back