Weekend Plans

Very much looking forward to this on Saturday to get us in the mood for the end of the month. Praying for decent weather. I don’t know how many times we’ve been to this venue and the weather has been crap. Dancing in coats really isn’t my thing.

How was it?

Did the old tour guide number yesterday and couldn't move for cuntoid tourists, influencers clogging up historic sites, stag parties chanting, people trying to sell me all manner of shit, ridiculously large groups trying to push in front of a 30min queue for dinner, meatwagons of cops roughing up junkies sprawled across benches, And then people still wonder why i'm such a cynical bastard..

How was it?
Wouldn’t know. Train strike on our particular line made it a no go. Would’ve had to drive to the nearest tube, leave the car at the station, got home via a cab from Brixton ( we’re North of North London ) then go and pick the car up on Sunday. Followed by our radio show this afternoon. Should’ve booked a hotel nearby when booking the tickets. Which I normally do. So got spangled at home in the garden until it rained. Heard and seen good reports back but Alfredo pulled out due to illness. Hopefully nothing too serious 🤞

Wouldn’t know. Train strike on our particular line made it a no go. Would’ve had to drive to the nearest tube, leave the car at the station, got home via a cab from Brixton ( we’re North of North London ) then go and pick the car up on Sunday. Followed by our radio show this afternoon. Should’ve booked a hotel nearby when booking the tickets. Which I normally do. So got spangled at home in the garden until it rained. Heard and seen good reports back but Alfredo pulled out due to illness. Hopefully nothing too serious 🤞

Nancy's doing 'Where Love Lives' in a few weeks. A load of mates doing that, will be in attendance subject to airlines behaving.

Nancy's doing 'Where Love Lives' in a few weeks. A load of mates doing that, will be in attendance subject to airlines behaving.
A mate is involved with that. Think it’s Brighton way. Unfortunately, we’re booked up to play Standon Calling which is basically on our doorstep. Festival clashes are the worst.

We managed outside until 7.30, the weather here is pretty poor atm. Not warm for the time of year. Plus there’s a big tree to the west that blocks by sunlight later in the evening.
This is 7 month old Bobby, how old is your fella? Looks very content on that photo.View attachment 14263
Marley is 12 now and he is living the dream. He’s getting more cuddly as he goes on. We’ve been fairly lucky with the weather. A few warm evenings this year.

Been awhile since I posted! Off to Prestatyn this coming weekend for The Tidy Weekender...

Just about recovered from Glasto, nearly a third of my group (8) caught covid there :\. Managed to dodge it thankfully

Back