Weekend Plans

Had a pal who went and said it was very good …
I really enjoyed it. Slightly odd gig as was 7-11 and wasn’t his cube thing as advertised. The warm up was a bit of a dance / pop act. We walked straight in Brixton Academy at 8pm, no searches or anything. Was also a 14+ Gig with seating upstairs. The crowd definitely had that thing of a lot of ‘dance music fans’ but don’t really go clubbing about them, bit nerdy - but made a nice change from steroid lads with man bags and their shirts off you’d get at a lot of big London events …

Got involved none the less and he did 8.40-11 which flew by - but as an act and appreciating technically what he does / how he does it never fails the few times I’ve seen him. Even went slightly techno last 30mins

i went out last night to my fave bar here Switch, got involved, had a dance. old school trance no less, the good stuff 92-94 before it went shit. sound limiters are a massive nuisance though, same old story everywhere. Someone offered me speed! I didn't know anyone still did speed? (file alongside glue sniffing and flashing) I politely declined anyway.

. Someone offered me speed! I didn't know anyone still did speed? (file alongside glue sniffing and flashing) I politely declined anyway.
funny but true story…about 4 month ago me and the 2 lads i worked with got sent to new site and got talking to the labourer (easy 50year old)..anyway he was telling us how he used to get full of speed and go walking in the fields with his metal detector. Funnily enough one of the lads i worked with knows someone who still bashes it out so he let this labourer know…labourer give me mate about £70 and me mate came back with on oz of speed for him:lol: he couldn’t believe what he go for his money…and obvs the first thing he did on the weekend was go walking the fields:lol:

He was even bombing it at work the week after haha

funny but true story…about 4 month ago me and the 2 lads i worked with got sent to new site and got talking to the labourer (easy 50year old)..anyway he was telling us how he used to get full of speed and go walking in the fields with his metal detector. Funnily enough one of the lads i worked with knows someone who still bashes it out so he let this labourer know…labourer give me mate about £70 and me mate came back with on oz of speed for him:lol: he couldn’t believe what he go for his money…and obvs the first thing he did on the weekend was go walking the fields:lol:

He was even bombing it at work the week after haha
There’s actually loads of phet around here again, all the whiz heads have surfaced looking as malnourished as ever

Friday went out for 2 beers to show my face at the English leg of a mate's stag do....didnt stop at 2 beers ☺️

Saturday - Ilkley food and drink festival with Mrs and little lad. Great afternoon way too many food choices, live music, kids shows and rides, Ilkley crowd, really got our juices flowing for the proper festival season.

Today visited the highest (and windiest) beach in the UK in Todmorden. Not really a beach, its on the moors but that is its title. Fired up the wood pizza oven in a friends garden this afternoon and added a few inches to the waist line.

He's been going b2b with DJ Bone recently...seriously.
Yeah was playing at Movement in Detroit to with a few proper Detroit legends to.

He’s doing 2 consecutive nights at Fabric soon to celebrate something, one night jungle / dnb, the other techno.

Been around long enough I’m sure he’s got hell of a record collection not just jungle

Back