Weekend Plans

I’ve been given the day off tomorrow which is handy as it’s going to be hottest day of the year so far, here. So, early morning dog walk in the fields. Brunch/ cup of tea with mum and dad. Spend the afternoon sunbathing and drinking beer. Probably BBQ for dinner with suitable soundtrack.
Saturday, weather not so great so garden or house sorting depending on weather.
Sunday, radio show broadcast followed by visiting parents for Father’s Day. Roast dinner to end the weekend 👍

Oh man...this week. Flew out for a work conference on Sunday morning. Went from drizzly 53 to roasting 107 (that's 11 to 42 for those not using freedom units :) ). Flew back last night and very ready to be done with this week.

Taking tomorrow off, have Father's Day this sunday and final season party for my little's tee ball team on sat. Should be a good weekend if the weather holds!

Loved circo loco sonar in Barcelona, wasn't packed at all had plenty of room but tickets were sold out, think they did a cap on people they could have

Was an hour late for keinemusik, they were good, they didn't blow me away

Seth, martinez bros and Jamie Jones were amazing, I was very surprised they didn't play there tech house boring stuff

Loads of English people there! Can tell them a mile off, shirts off and absolutely wasted! On a pill they took too much off

Was SO hot!! Good thing I bought my fan

Looking forward to afterlife tonight!

Leaving drinks for a bloke in my team last night. I even picked the venue as it’s next to Liverpool St station, thought it would be easy to get home. Got absolutely slaughtered, don’t remember leaving. I’ve woke up on a train 4 stops past home. Got a train one stop back then a taxi the rest of the way home, £40 cheers.

Ouch! How did that happen?
It’s actually my wife. She had a fall in the garden yesterday evening and had to call ambulance. Any she has a complicated double fracture around her ankle and they are going to have to operate Mon or Tue. She's staying in until then, she's on morphine so the pain is under control. It was an interesting moment when they had to manipulate her ankle back into position

It’s actually my wife. She had a fall in the garden yesterday evening and had to call ambulance. Any she has a complicated double fracture around her ankle and they are going to have to operate Mon or Tue. She's staying in until then, she's on morphine so the pain is under control. It was an interesting moment when they had to manipulate her ankle back into position
So that’s the rest of Summer written off

Ouch that sounds nasty @diver ! Hope your wife’s recovery is quicker than they say!

My weekend plans went out the window, my parents have got back from their cruise today so was meant to be seeing them tomorrow. My Dad has tested positive for covid and my Mum has symptoms so no doubt her test will be positive in the next day or two. So it’s another weekend just me, the dog and my dissertation 😂

Ibiza in 2 weeks (I hope!)!

Buy a boat they said. It will be great in summer they said.

It was raining hard last night. Of course the deck is leaking, and dripping onto my bunk.

Today, more than 18 hours after it stopped raining, it's still dripping through the deck.

This boat costs me each year the equivalent of a 2 week holiday on Ibiza.

There was sun today, but so much wind it was a bit cold for sunbathing.

Back