Weekend Plans

Winter Wonderland!
I took my 4-year old there for her birthday on Tuesday. My thoughts were something like 'holy f*ck if it is like this at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon, defo would NOT fancy it at 7pm on a Saturday evening!'

Was pretty awesome...just maybe not ideal in the current climate...

Seeing lots of disruption of events in UK now due to the ongoing madness :(

Just seen on Instagram Joseph Capriati not appearing in Newcastle tonight, Dimiti from Paris and Purple Disco Machine not at Warehouse Project tomorrow (Bob Sinclar drafted in as a replacement)

Really is risking booking anything right now.

Presumably this is to do with vaccine status or similar. Purple Disco Machine has pulled out of a few UK gigs recently

Coming towards the end of a 4 week stint and luckily I’ve been working back in the UK.

Strange weather we’ve had but I’ve caught a few good sun rises like this one. Ten points to anyone that recognises where I am :D

9A9987C5-7350-4C07-89A7-D63C945AF034.jpeg

Just finishing up with these last few sheaves on this crane and hopefully I will get away later on this week.

2FC0B95F-9C17-4DE4-845A-605B830201D9.jpeg

As soon as I get the knock off, I’m jumping in my little car and hitting the road 🚗

Weekend plans = Driving home for Christmas (oh how I wish the relevent song was that other Chris Rea one about being on the beach)

I’m beyond excited to see my daughters and be at home with them his Christmas. I’m going to enjoy every minute of being with them and my better half.

Hope you all have a good one 😍

B9207FAC-2768-417D-9CB3-04F40E87750E.jpeg

Coming towards the end of a 4 week stint and luckily I’ve been working back in the UK.

Strange weather we’ve had but I’ve caught a few good sun rises like this one. Ten points to anyone that recognises where I am :D

View attachment 13093

Just finishing up with these last few sheaves on this crane and hopefully I will get away later on this week.

View attachment 13094

As soon as I get the knock off, I’m jumping in my little car and hitting the road 🚗

Weekend plans = Driving home for Christmas (oh how I wish the relevent song was that other Chris Rea one about being on the beach)

I’m beyond excited to see my daughters and be at home with them his Christmas. I’m going to enjoy every minute of being with them and my better half.

View attachment 13096
Have a good 1 pal

View attachment 13093

View attachment 13094

View attachment 13096
Get a proper job, something to do with spreadsheets and PowerPoint….. 😉

Have an awesome Christmas and may any future lockdown see a boost in the old OF earnings!

Early weeked start tomorrow, with a 4:30am departure from home for a 9am flight to Mexico......what could possibly go wrong....

View attachment 13093

View attachment 13094

View attachment 13096
Looks like a blast! Curious what you do, crane maintenance? Have a great holiday!

having everyone round ours for the first time ever for Christmas so really not looking forward to just being able to dive straight from work into the boozers Friday 😓 some family are staying on the eve too so my normal routine of strolling out the bongo at 4 in the morning is well out the window this year

got Karaoke set up and a tonne of peeve in though so going to make the most of it, lucky our families are both round the bend so never makes for a boring one

off to the match boxing day though, plenty of us heading down probably most exited for that

having everyone round ours for the first time ever for Christmas so really not looking forward to just being able to dive straight from work into the boozers Friday 😓 some family are staying on the eve too so my normal routine of strolling out the bongo at 4 in the morning is well out the window this year

got Karaoke set up and a tonne of peeve in though so going to make the most of it, lucky our families are both round the bend so never makes for a boring one

off to the match boxing day though, plenty of us heading down probably most exited for that
What match?

If a toon fan, they play us on the 27th 😉

Back