Weekend Plans

Hmmm....unsure if fake Xmas Day is happening on Saturday. My mid-70s parents are worried about infection after youngest's class has had 3 positive tests and eldest's school has closed due to teachers testing positive
Last bit of this was wrong. Missus took a whatsapp rumour as gospel and cancelled the boy's transport. He's here with me, though I suspect he's only missing films and games

Transcend and Dark Matter just gone. Definitely picked a tough weekend to run an event...

Curious if covid passports will have an impact on punters, it already seems like lots more people simply aren't turning up to events despite having tickets.

Looking forward to a busy but chilled weekend this weekend coming! Lightopia on Friday, playing Cyberdog on Saturday, and pub on Sunday.

back on the island after ten days away (amsterdam, prague and berlin). great city trip but also nice to come back home to the winter sun!

weekend plans: be out in the sun and hiking lots!
How was Berlin dude? We’re booked for just after Xmas to 3rd of Jan and are a bit 50/50 on whether to go. Not a clubbing trip, but more of a bimble around, eat currywurst and drink beer type of thing

How was Berlin dude? We’re booked for just after Xmas to 3rd of Jan and are a bit 50/50 on whether to go. Not a clubbing trip, but more of a bimble around, eat currywurst and drink beer type of thing

we loved it!

we've been to berlin plenty of times before, but for the past few years it was almost always for clubbing purposes only. so this time we finally got the chance to do and see other stuff instead - finally did one of the bunker tours, went back to see the brandenburger tor etc, visited the neue nationalgalerie and spent a lot of time with friends who live in berlin.

pretty unexpectedly, thanks to a friend who lives there, we also ended up going to one small party. we really didn't go to berlin with lots of parties in mind, but when the opportunity arose we obviously didn't say no ;) but even without that it was a very enjoyable stay.

I'd go anyway if I were you. berlin's clubcommission is also trying to convince the senate to accept PCR tests for clubs to reopen their dancefloors so maybe not everything is lost for the remainder of the winter there.

we loved it!

we've been to berlin plenty of times before, but for the past few years it was almost for clubbing purposes only. so this time we finally got the chance to do and see other stuff instead - finally did one of the bunker tours, went back to see the brandenburger tor etc, visited the neue nationalgalerie and spent a lot of time with friends who live in berlin.

pretty unexpectedly, thanks to a friend who lives there, we also ended up going to one small party. we really didn't go to berlin with lots of parties in mind, but when the opportunity arose we obviously didn't say no ;) but even without that it was a very enjoyable stay.

I'd go anyway if I were you. berlin's clubcommission is also trying to convince the senate to accept PCR tests for clubs to reopen their dancefloors so maybe not everything is lost for the remainder of the winter there.
Cheers dears. A toss up between going f*** it and doing it anyway or putting it off until Easter

Cheers dears. A toss up between going f*** it and doing it anyway or putting it off until Easter

understand. see we did amsterdam, prague and berlin and for a while we were also unsure to cancel it all and go elsewhere instead. but we're happy we went.

Keep in mind january is the coldest month in Berlin, temperatures can easily be double digit below 0 and with gusty winds or snow it's not much fun strolling around the city. And it gets dark at around 3.30pm. Plus there is very little nightlife, clubs won't be open by then. If you have a chance to postpone the trip to spring I would do it. Much better time to explore the city.

Keep in mind january is the coldest month in Berlin, temperatures can easily be double digit below 0 and with gusty winds or snow it's not much fun strolling around the city. And it gets dark at around 3.30pm. Plus there is very little nightlife, clubs won't be open by then. If you have a chance to postpone the trip to spring I would do it. Much better time to explore the city.
Yeah, I’ve been in Dec/Jan before. Quite like the moody wintery feel

Well, I’m just back from Thailand…. Not the same (but I didn’t expect it to be)…bars shut at 11 etc. a bit like Ibiza, it was good to give some money into the economy. This weekend, I’m home to see my mum!
Hopefully we will be there in February 🤞friend is out there now for 3 months, as a regular visitor he is enjoying that it's not quite as busy. Beaches look beautiful as ever, hopefully travelling arou d the country gets easier as more people arrive

Hopefully we will be there in February 🤞friend is out there now for 3 months, as a regular visitor he is enjoying that it's not quite as busy. Beaches look beautiful as ever, hopefully travelling arou d the country gets easier as more people arrive
We are thinking the same. Love Thailand so much and thinking of taking the little one while it is quieter and the beaches are less busy. No need for nightlife with a 4-year old in tow so could be the perfect time to go!

We are thinking the same. Love Thailand so much and thinking of taking the little one while it is quieter and the beaches are less busy. No need for nightlife with a 4-year old in tow so could be the perfect time to go!
If we go we will also be with our 3 1/2 year old 👍

Must admit, feeling a bit iffy about tomorrow's Big Night Out. Looks like 500 tickets currently on the resale, so will be half empty, plus a middling chance of going back to Brizzle riddled with something airborne. Hmm....

To save my integrity and to ensure that you lot continue to speak to me, that info shall remain confidential
images

2021 edtion?

Back