Weekend Plans

Nursing a hangover this morning after getting a bit giddy on the red last night. Was only in my garden FFS!
just waiting for an emergency 40mg propranolol to kick in. How you can get beer fear from a night out in your own garden is beyond me?
Mrs diver is prepping a sausage sandwich to sort me out.
At least I’m off today, but working all weekend.

Speedy recovery mukka 👍😄

Nursing a hangover this morning after getting a bit giddy on the red last night. Was only in my garden FFS!
just waiting for an emergency 40mg propranolol to kick in. How you can get beer fear from a night out in your own garden is beyond me?
Mrs diver is prepping a sausage sandwich to sort me out.
At least I’m off today, but working all weekend.
You getting visions of being stark bollock naked, doing the helicopter to the neighbours? Been there mate 🤣

Had a pretty full on week which started last week and just been 'pinged' despite 2 negative PCR tests this week, so further isolation. At least the weather is good !

Went to bed last night seeing the absolute devastation in Germany, Belgium, Lux, etc. 1300+ missing, 100+ dead, hoping that everyone is ok and the reports are wrong :( Doubt i'll be leaving in 3 weeks for the island now, pretty miniscule compared to the losses being suffered.

Stay safe Euro friends.

Been in our shitty caravan from Wednesday to Friday in the North Yorkshire, stunning as always but very hard or impossible to get a table for food in restaurants where we stayed Appletreewick/Burnsall. Know the country is encouraging Staycation but if you can't get a table mid week before summer holidays....

Great time rafting with 3 year old on the Wharfedale.

Just been Haydock for races in the sun for a stag do, landed at air bnb South of Liverpool which looks like the bronx. I feel sorry for the locals who ahve to put up with rnwters every weekend. Drinks tonight in the city, foot golf and more beers

Been in our shitty caravan from Wednesday to Friday in the North Yorkshire, stunning as always but very hard or impossible to get a table for food in restaurants where we stayed Appletreewick/Burnsall. Know the country is encouraging Staycation but if you can't get a table mid week before summer holidays....

Great time rafting with 3 year old on the Wharfedale.

Just been Haydock for races in the sun for a stag do, landed at air bnb South of Liverpool which looks like the bronx. I feel sorry for the locals who ahve to put up with rnwters every weekend. Drinks tonight in the city, foot golf and more beers
Sounds like a solid family trip. BTW, what's foot golf?

Back