Weekend Plans

Almost burst into flames at the pool yesterday. Hit 116 (thats 46.6 for you metrics) as a high temp. Decided to grab an earlier flight home and save some money. The tables were not kind to me the past couple of days.

Almost burst into flames at the pool yesterday. Hit 116 (thats 46.6 for you metrics) as a high temp. Decided to grab an earlier flight home and save some money. The tables were not kind to me the past couple of days.
Wow, I could almost slow roast my brisket at that temp.

Starting to get hot here, professional working in your pants vibes.

Really enjoyed the chillout tent live stream last night. Cala Niu Blau looked lovely

Also booked our places at a lovely little festie in Bellocq (France) in August called NOUS, but most of the summer will be up and down the coast and then need to pick the right dates in Sept for a trip across the water

This weekend was the big weekend for me, ran 22k with my friend (decided to go 1 more than half marathon distance). Really happy with that time, the last few km were tough going but got a good route of London and some of the parks in the South (Wandsworth, Clapham & Battersea).

Few beers and food in the evening, then went back to surprise dad for fathers day on Sunday. Very wholesome weekend.

Run.png

Back