Weekend Plans

That sucks! :( Hopefully it will be rescheduled! Where was it in Bristol?

What are folks up to this weekend? Anything exciting?
It was at Lakota, they’ve shifted it to mid July, but the short notice sucks. Assume one of them is sick rather than anything else

It was at Lakota, they’ve shifted it to mid July, but the short notice sucks. Assume one of them is sick rather than anything else
I've noticed on their website that they are selling tickets to watch the England game for tomorrow.

I had a look after you said as I'm going on Saturday. Just got a reminder from them about it so looks like that's going ahead.

I've noticed on their website that they are selling tickets to watch the England game for tomorrow.

I had a look after you said as I'm going on Saturday. Just got a reminder from them about it so looks like that's going ahead.
Yeah, think they put that up after this one got cancelled earlier on

M is off on a ‘retreat’ tomorrow night and has been prepping/detoxing all week - so I think I might take myself out tomorrow night for a drink or 12 to watch the footy.

Then a wild Saturday of gym, Sant Jordi market and the beach followed by a chilled Sunday - Maybe Las Dalias

We’re hosting one of our bbqs next weekend so nothing crazy this weekend.

Last edited:
First day free from quarantine today

40 of us booked a bar for the football tomorrow in town, mayhem to follow

Wife is away for the weekend, so will be having fun with son for the rest of the weekend.

Think my wife has booked a restaurant late afternoon Sunday for father's day
Happy early father's day!

I've been over in mallorca this week and I still am until sunday night. after a few days of taking care of a group of people and showing them some of the best bits of this island, this weekend will be all about my inlaws before I return to ibiza.

Lol here's you're dose of hilarious: my flight was supposed to leave at 1244 local, I board at 1205, we're 20 minutes late leaving the gate do to a passenger swap, we taxi and halfway but have to return to the gate due to a technical issue. Taxi back, sit for 30 mins and they tell people we may have to swap planes, if they want to deplane they can. Half the plane bails, I stay, after 2 min they announce the technical issue is sorted and we'll take this plane out. So they reboard the plane and we sit for another half hour, then they announce it's actually broken and we need to swap planes. Lol I'm in the lounge drinking heavily waiting to see when we're going to leave. FML been almost 3 hours and I haven't had lunch, time to get some food and continue drinking.

Lol here's you're dose of hilarious: my flight was supposed to leave at 1244 local, I board at 1205, we're 20 minutes late leaving the gate do to a passenger swap, we taxi and halfway but have to return to the gate due to a technical issue. Taxi back, sit for 30 mins and they tell people we may have to swap planes, if they want to deplane they can. Half the plane bails, I stay, after 2 min they announce the technical issue is sorted and we'll take this plane out. So they reboard the plane and we sit for another half hour, then they announce it's actually broken and we need to swap planes. Lol I'm in the lounge drinking heavily waiting to see when we're going to leave. FML been almost 3 hours and I haven't had lunch, time to get some food and continue drinking.
And we're off, 3.25 hrs late. Thank God for beer!! Woo-hoo

Back