Weekend Plans

Up to Washington DC this weekend to see Zedd at Echostage on Friday. It's pretty much my favorite club / event spot here in America -- none of the glitz or glamor of Miami or Vegas, but none of dress codes or rope lines or pretense either. Just a big warehouse space with great sound, solid lighting, and a massive bar down both sides so there's never much of a wait. :)

I guess Zedd isn't always a first choice for me, but it's the opening event there now that D.C. is allowing shows again. And a lot of his earlier tracks have spent a long time on the playlist in my car. It's also DC gay pride weekend and the crowd knows Echostage is one of the best places for a party in the city, so that should add to making it a fun night.

Up to Washington DC this weekend to see Zedd at Echostage on Friday. It's pretty much my favorite club / event spot here in America -- none of the glitz or glamor of Miami or Vegas, but none of dress codes or rope lines or pretense either. Just a big warehouse space with great sound, solid lighting, and a massive bar down both sides so there's never much of a wait. :)

I guess Zedd isn't always a first choice for me, but it's the opening event there now that D.C. is allowing shows again. And a lot of his earlier tracks have spent a long time on the playlist in my car. It's also DC gay pride weekend and the crowd knows Echostage is one of the best places for a party in the city, so that should add to making it a fun night.
That sounds awesome! Love great venues like that. Pride should be extra wild this year

I guess Zedd isn't always a first choice for me, but it's the opening event there now that D.C. is allowing shows again. And a lot of his earlier tracks have spent a long time on the playlist in my car. It's also DC gay pride weekend and the crowd knows Echostage is one of the best places for a party in the city, so that should add to making it a fun night

Sounds like a great venue 😎

My running has fallen apart this last week. End in sight though, aim to do my half marathon distance with my friend on Saturday. :)
Nice work. I’ve got 8 weeks to go 10k to half. Give or take an extra mile a week. Should be ok- aside from my legs not working too well this morning!

@Ikoda & @eclipse15 do either of you suffer with hayfever?

It doesn’t really get to me too much, in fact some years I don’t even notice it, but the pollen seems quite intense out there this year.

It definitely feels like it slows me down a bit on my running pace a bit.

@Ikoda & @eclipse15 do either of you suffer with hayfever?

It doesn’t really get to me too much, in fact some years I don’t even notice it, but the pollen seems quite intense out there this year.

It definitely feels like it slows me down a bit on my running pace a bit.

I've got Asthma so my pace isn't that quick anyway :lol: , hayfever normally gets me in the later part of the summer compared to the earlier part, so been ok so far!

I spend most weekends on my sailing boat. A lot of the time is spent in the harbour fixing and restoring it.

Since the Gods have decided to punish me this year, one of the boats nearest to mine is an Ibiza. 😠 I find myself looking at this name all the time. There's no peace to be had anywhere.

The Ibiza is a Norwegian made day cruiser. There are three of them on the same small jetty where my boat is moored.

Ibiza.jpg

Back