Weekend Plans

Most chilled weekend I've had since moving in to the house, and probably of the year. Nice to do very little!

Friday: Parents came up to visit and see the house.
Went for afternoon tea then got a take away. Took dog for a walk,

Saturday: Another chilled day, popped out to a dog friendly pub in the evening (The Fox in Old Coulsdon) then took dog for a walk.

Sunday: Partner cooked a Sunday roast. Dog walking, and take away deserts.

Monday: Took dog to Beddington Park then had a BBQ,

Tuesday: Parents headed home!

Anyone up to much this weekend? Looks like a super quiet one for me!

the weather is pretty unbalearic here right now - overcast and it's almost certainly gonna rain at some point today and tomorrow. this might have implications on our weekend plans which include a dinner outside tonight (TBC because of the weather), a hike tomorrow (maybe postponed to sunday morning), then a visit to the W hotel tomorrow evening and the weekend highlight will be finally hitting up johannes goller's cuts&wines on sunday afternoon/evening, this time at aiyanna and with andy baxter and sasha! yay!

Tonight - my boy's inclusive sessions at Arsenal started back last week so, off to The Emirates early evening, then 'sleepover in The Cloud' (see posts passim for definition)

Saturday morning train trip to Brighton with the family. Football season over so the they don't lose me Saturday afternoons for a couple of months. Weather looks ok, basic hotel booked to encourage us to get out and about. Hoping to top last BH Monday's wonderful time at Legoland
1622805116885.png
Hang out in Brighton for a while Sunday and then train back

Last edited:
Anyone up to much this weekend? Looks like a super quiet one for me!
working all weekend:oops: feel run down as hell too. and just when thought could at least get some couch potato'in after graft the Mrs has booked us a appointment at Magnet because we are in the search for a new kitchen (my idea of absolute hell) summer diet was going decent but a takeaway is definitely on the cards now

on the plus side ive got my first jab booked in for Monday afternoon. however the earliest option for the second one was end of August

Spent all day golfing with clients, going to clean up and hit happy hour with the wife and little in a couple hours.

Tomorrow is the start of beer league softball and then baseball again on Sunday. Def going to sleep well Sunday night... 😁

Tonight - my boy's inclusive sessions at Arsenal started back last week so, off to The Emirates early evening, then 'sleepover in The Cloud' (see posts passim for definition)

Saturday morning train trip to Brighton with the family. Football season over so the they don't lose me Saturday afternoons for a couple of months. Weather looks ok, basic hotel booked to encourage us to get out and about. Hoping to top last BH Monday's wonderful time at Legoland
View attachment 11948
Hang out in Brighton for a while Sunday and then train back
If you’re in Brighton check out Rockwater in Hove if the weather is good. It was this big old venue which got bought and done up last year. It’s a bit fancy looking but don’t let that put you off! has really good vibes and loads of little food shacks right by it. That bit of the beach is also the best in my opinion.

Randomly saw DJ Patrick Topping in North Shields yesterday afternoon, on my way out for a pint.

Just thought I’d let you all know, as my daughters 100% did not have a clue.
in the infamous words of Mc Rockeye "The Meadow Well, that's where were from"😆 one of my pals has just had a bairn with Patricks sister and says often how lovely of a lad he is. always good to see ones like him make it and also keep level headed.

in the infamous words of Mc Rockeye "The Meadow Well, that's where were from"😆 one of my pals has just had a bairn with Patricks sister and says often how lovely of a lad he is. always good to see ones like him make it and also keep level headed.

Mint!

He looked genuinely happy that I said hello to him yesterday :D

Anyone I know that has met him, or knows of him, speaks highly of him for being a down to earth lad.

If you’re in Brighton check out Rockwater in Hove if the weather is good. It was this big old venue which got bought and done up last year. It’s a bit fancy looking but don’t let that put you off! has really good vibes and loads of little food shacks right by it. That bit of the beach is also the best in my opinion.
Might see as an option for tomorrow...cheers! Just hanging around today....
IMG-20210605-WA0023.jpg

Back