Weekend Plans

weekend in palma visiting the inlaws. winter has made a comeback on the balearics, been really cold and rainy yesterday and today (tramuntana mountain ridge on mallorca even got some snow). sun comes back tomorrow though so I'm looking forward to a nice stroll through palma before we head back to ibiza

Friday - first time of the bike track with little lad on Scotter, thankfully quiet and he buzzed around.

Saturday - 7 mile walk with wife. Good to get out without our son and have a laugh.

Sunday - 20 mile walk in preparation for a big walk in two weeks for charity.

Booked a few things (2 nights at a socially distanced festival in May) for when the lockdown is lifted, cancelled and we will have at least had something to look forward to.

Time to rest legs after 4 big walks in a week. Ready for the pubs to reopen so the walks end with a cold pint 😅

Friday - first time of the bike track with little lad on Scotter, thankfully quiet and he buzzed around.

Saturday - 7 mile walk with wife. Good to get out without our son and have a laugh.

Sunday - 20 mile walk in preparation for a big walk in two weeks for charity.

Booked a few things (2 nights at a socially distanced festival in May) for when the lockdown is lifted, cancelled and we will have at least had something to look forward to.

Time to rest legs after 4 big walks in a week. Ready for the pubs to reopen so the walks end with a cold pint 😅

how big a walk in two weeks??

40m/64k - I'm tagging on with friends who are doing it to raise money for the local hospice

I enjoy walking but living in a hilly place it will be a challenge 😅
Best of luck. I done a 17 mile hillwalk up Ben Macdui in May last year and was ruined. Granted it was up a nearly 4500ft mountain but jeez, 40 miles. Be interested to hear how that goes.

We don't have anything too high in the area, the 30 miler I did a few weeks ago took in the 3 biggest hills but the highest was 557 m (1,827 ft). Nothing like walking the Munros or in the Lakes!

It called the 'Burnley Way'
"a wide range of terrain, from the town centre and Calder riverside and the Leeds and Liverpool Canal towpath it passes a number of reservoirs, but it also climbs onto high moorland. It includes Forest of Burnley woodlands and the wilder South Pennine Moors with the route's highest point at Thieveley Pike, and industrial heritage such as from past limestone extraction at Shedden Clough"

www.walkingenglishman.com/ldp/burnleyway.html

Hi all,

Appreciate this may not be to everyone's taste but trying to help a friend out who's trying to get into selling online. This is his first attempt and seems to be a punt in the dark but have promised to help him so here's what he's selling on eBay. Think he's bought thousands of these at a good price 😂😂😂 If they're for you then buy one and help a guy out please.

Finishing up for a long weekend tonight, can’t bloody wait!

long walks, BBQ’s and cold beers are planned. Have a good one whatever you’re all upto! 🙂
Have fun! I'm in the same boat, have to get a bunch of work done before I escape the wife and kid for 3 days.

Lol posted in the wrong thread. Def need a break.

Operation liver annihilation has begun.

Pays to chat up the bartender...she is pouring heavy on rounds 2 and 3 😁

Attachments

• 20210326_093539_compress69.jpg
    20210326_093539_compress69.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 12
Back