Weekend Plans

Ooooft! Nice. How was the quality of the trim etc? Have read Tesla's have manufacturing problems. All good?

This x 1000

cant fault anything to be honest. The handover was contactless of course but they were on hand to answer any queries etc. Couldn’t be happier with it and would say to anyone thinking of going for a full EV to do it!

cant fault anything to be honest. The handover was contactless of course but they were on hand to answer any queries etc. Couldn’t be happier with it and would say to anyone thinking of going for a full EV to do it!
Would love to, but my main issue at the moment is not having any off road space at home for a charger. Will be holding off until we move, or there’s more extensive charging infrastructure out there I think.

Would love to, but my main issue at the moment is not having any off road space at home for a charger. Will be holding off until we move, or there’s more extensive charging infrastructure out there I think.
I don’t have a charger at home although do have one at the office. Saying that, there are so many 50kw chargers about now that I think you’d be able to get by comfortably although depends on amount of driving etc you do.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggg. I forgot how much traveling sucks with people who don't travel much. Been herding cats since 6 am...I need many drinks

@B_Falls outing themselves as the secret dj
The first time I met The Secret DJ was at the poolside bar at Es Vive, as I and number of Spotlighters carried on from the night before, in the glaring morning sun. He joked about the water I was ordering my missus, so I ordered us both tequila, which he downed in the spirit required.

Then he and legendary DC10/Danny Tenagalia soundman Andy Kayll, joined us , the latter falling asleep after a long night and the former carefully applying suncreen on him to look after his mate.

Only in Ibiza.

mothers day Sunday, second year running in lockdown for it. we try to go the extra mile for ours on mothers day as both our mams are very lively / in favour of the party so we normally take them away. not for an event as such but bars followed by a terrace party or something along the lines of. flowers / present and a bit of a chat is about all we can muster up which seems blah but 🤷‍♂️ ..anyone come up with any creative socially distanced ideas for theirs this year?

Back