Weekend Plans

went to Sonny Fodera, not really mything tbh but him music aside we had a really good night. It was my first outing with live music since the stereophonics in March so it was just good to be out with friends and music playing!
We all ended up pretty mangled tbf! Had a right good booze in the sound bar in Skipton prior to going there.

good night had by all ?
@BenH have you bothered with the tickets for Gisburne Pop Up festival this time?

www.gisburneparkpopup.com

We got Friday Sam Divine?, Saturday Solardo by accident (Mrs was meant to buy 6 and only got two - so had to buy Friday) and Sunday for Eats Everything

Last edited:
Last night was 'sleepover in the cloud' when my kids get to stay in our big, comfy bed, after we all watch a movie of their choice. Tuned into Spotlight alumni @Robbie_G 's live stream, featuring Alan Helps, another BITD Spotlighter, on headphones, though I have seen 'Charlotte's Web' to be fair.

This morning, after a run, braved B and Q with kids in tow. That didn't go too well 🤣

Then had abortive attempt at digging out for a shed base at our allotment. Similarly abortive attempt to light a bonfire. Professionals hired for next week.

Went home to the kids out to the park for a couple of hours, and now yammed some lovely Jamon Iberico de Belotta ahead of kids dinner and bath. Nice steak after that

The days are just packed. 😎

Back