Weekend Plans

Seems like a lot of people are moving this week on Spotlight, including me. We are upgrading from the back row of apartments to the front row right on the beach.

This weekend I have a marathon date with Ikea trying to fill out the larger space, but I have a much better view from my back patio while doing it!

Attachments

• IMG_20210326_185412180.jpg
    IMG_20210326_185412180.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20210326_185442289.jpg
    IMG_20210326_185442289.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 27
Seems like a lot of people are moving this week on Spotlight, including me. We are upgrading from the back row of apartments to the front row right on the beach.

This weekend I have a marathon date with Ikea trying to fill out the larger space, but I have a much better view from my back patio while doing it!
Is that the view from your new place?? Incredible!

This is stunning!

Wow

The Thursday before Easter was always the biggest night of the year for me, the unholy gateway to 96 hours of unrestrained decadence.

Whereas tonight.....
Yup...look at this BITD Spotlighters' Easter Weekend report thread...

Been a while since a big Easter weekend... Fairly quiet here, glad my gym has gone outside as got a few sessions booked in, plus probably fit in a run. Sort the garden out at some point and a few beers along the way I guess :cry:

yep, i'd be winding down work looking forward to early doors at the castle or three kings, colleagues going "got much on?" and me avoiding eye contact, going "nah, not really"

Mine in that thread I linked, was an epic 29hr multi-club bender, while my then gf's Mum was visiting from Holland:lol:

Back