Weekend Plans

Worked sat again, yaaaaaay. These 6 day weeks are sucking. Thankfully I'm going on vacation Thursday with the fam, hoping for some fun and sun.

Did wash the car and got it shiny and looking awesome tho. It just started raining sideways and hailing 10 minutes later...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.

Here she is in all her glory (excuse the mess around, parked in the car park at work)

Quite simply the best car I have ever driven. Managed to get 250 miles off one full charge (which was free btw) which I was mightily impressed with considering I was driving about like I had stole it!

1.jpg

Here she is in all her glory (excuse the mess around, parked in the car park at work)

Quite simply the best car I have ever driven. Managed to get 250 miles off one full charge (which was free btw) which I was mightily impressed with considering I was driving about like I had stole it!

View attachment 11574

Ooooft! Nice. How was the quality of the trim etc? Have read Tesla's have manufacturing problems. All good?

all rolls into one....roll on the summer...hopefully we might be able to party!

This x 1000

all going well this coming weekend is the last one with the bars/restaurants completely shut and the weather forecast looks good, so a lot of hiking planned.

beers and tapas on the terraces from monday onwards then!!!

Not jealous at all...

Back