Weekend Plans

I seem to have drifted into a lockdown routine. Fed up of it! Fed up of where I live too, need a change of scenery...

This weekend is a quiet one, been a hectic week :( Attempt at running a 10k tomorrow... see how that goes
Good luck!

Last edited:
Been to a sculpture forest with the little lad, overlooking Pendle Hill this morning. Weather is perfect and lots of people enjoying the countryside
IMG-20210228-103338.jpg

IMG-20210228-110701.jpg

Pendle Hill isn't far from me might have to go and check that out with my kids. Cheers for the
What ages are they?
The sculpture trial is a good walk for families, little hill to start. There were lots of families of all ages arriving as we left. Park in Barley at the carpark/on road where you'll see a number of cars.

There's a small park, grass area by the river, two pubs (Pendle Inn serving take out) and its a very easy walk past Black Moss res to the trail. Usually the cafe is open on the carpark but shut very recently due to covid.

The hill is around a two hour round walk from Barley, I'm quite a fast walker or you can park near the bottom on the road and walk around which should be just over an hour but young uns might moan a bit!

http://letswalkinpendle.btck.co.uk/thependlesculpturetrail

Last edited:
Managed a 12k run in 1h14m yesterday! Most I've run in the past is 10k, so pretty chuffed with that!

Spent Saturday night flicking through some vinyl (About 100) I was gifted last year by a friend. Some real weird stuff in it, but some absolute gems too like:

Quiet weekend just had, few homemade cocktails on Saturday and a wee walk yesterday. New car day on Friday so currently like a kid at Christmas! Joining the EV revolution and got a Tesla Model 3 - can't wait! :cool::cool::cool:

Pictures please! Been interesting in the Teslas! Review too ;)

Pictures please! Been interesting in the Teslas! Review too ;)
Will do mate. Test drove the long range one (also the model I ordered) back in January and it was unbelievable. The performance off the line is simply incredible. Will get a full review up ASAP but have to admit to being extremely happy at not having to visit petrol stations again! Couple pics of the demo model I took. Counting down the days! 🤓

1.jpg2.jpg

Quiet weekend just had, few homemade cocktails on Saturday and a wee walk yesterday. New car day on Friday so currently like a kid at Christmas! Joining the EV revolution and got a Tesla Model 3 - can't wait! :cool::cool::cool:
Just looked at the 0-60 on these, it’s Golf R/S3 territory😮, must twat the battery power though surely on hard acceleration?

Just looked at the 0-60 on these, it’s Golf R/S3 territory😮, must twat the battery power though surely on hard acceleration?
Aye, 0-60 in 4.2 is it's quoted speed and trust me it feels that quick. It's the instant power even at 70-80mph, a touch on the accelerator and you're at top speed in another few seconds!

Quotes as getting 360 miles for a full charge so will see how that goes but i'd be happy with getting 300. Filling it at home from empty to full will cost around £10-12 although fully plan on making use of all the free charging points around me (I'm tight like that lol).

Back