Weekend Plans

Just digging out the waterproofs to head in the Yorkshire Dales.

Slightly more exciting, last night we booked 6 tickets to see Solardo at a festival that is currently running not far from us. Normally the concept would be a turn off but anything to look forward to is a bonus at minute - price as well ?

ahh I think this is what I saw Patrick Nazemi play a couple weeks ago! He said it was awesome

Ah man. My old man's in theatre now...emergency surgery for complications after having his bowel removed on Monday. Weekends of being awake Friday to Sunday couldn't seem further away. Hug your people my friends
Wish him well Buckley. Stay strong!

Always.. wishing good luck for senior Buckley.. life's a bitch at times ? had a delivery from a limerick packaging company during the week in work, didn't notice the driver as he had bit of a beard and lost some weight and wasn't around for few months.. told me he only back driving since last week doing 3 days and with another person in truck with him. Said he lost his 56yr wife 6 weeks ago? within 8hrs his whole life changed. They were getting ready to go out for dinner just before Xmas with friends and he noticed she was doing her hair a bit odd and not feeling to good,heart racing and bit confused.. cancelled dinner went straight to hospital would have been happy enough it was heart problem but no, after 8 hrs of test she had a serious cancer that was in detectable until it hit spine and Brain.. giving 2 mnts if not weeks to live, died 9 weeks later at home in her own bed with husband and their only son... ? He was saying it's a blessing his son and fiancee moved in for company he's back to work and has a few hours every week to look at pictures,home videos ect... really helps and he can put it away then get on with life and work then and look forward to watching videos again when he feels down again... little things passing parks ,bars restaurants, driving down our way were they would holiday for few days really hit him this time as it was first trip since she passed..
Shed a tear reading that.

Ah man. My old man's in theatre now...emergency surgery for complications after having his bowel removed on Monday. Weekends of being awake Friday to Sunday couldn't seem further away. Hug your people my friends
I hope everything came out ok for your Dad. Wishing you both the best.

Our last week on costa brava before heading back to BCN. Not a lot of enthusiasm tbh but can at least get productive again. New radio shows and mixes forthcoming along with the final part of the 'Guiri' trilogy. Coping in a city in peak summer with no music whatsoever is going to be a challenge though!

Was sunbathing yesterday.
Went to get a dip at the sea, when an old man spoke to me in spanish, I responted in spanish, then he asked me why I was speaking
spanish (some). My anwer was that I lived in Ibiza for some years,then he said "me too". He owned some restaurants and bares in West-end,
Calle Balanzat near West-end and in Es canar. WOW it´s a small world.......

Was sunbathing yesterday.
Went to get a dip at the sea, when an old man spoke to me in spanish, I responted in spanish, then he asked me why I was speaking
spanish (some). My anwer was that I lived in Ibiza for some years,then he said "me too". He owned some restaurants and bares in West-end,
Calle Balanzat near West-end and in Es canar. WOW it´s a small world.......

where did this conversation take place?

Back