Weekend Plans

Crickey.??.. I don't think my moves would be up to that standard to be on show like that..... Has corona rid the world of bad dancer ? the people that make up 97% of the dancefloor,the people who are there for one thing and one thing only.. the love of music and the love of Dance...

Basically everyone had temp taken on entry and was then allocated tables and not allowed to budge. We even had our own designated waiter!! People relaxed twds the end but jeez, atmos totally dead. I get why they do it & last night was a release for us after so long but i can't see this type of gig surviving

Yes understand they have to do it and sure it was quite funny and people enjoyed it but once would be enough for most people.. good to be out and if any country needs it is Spain after the time they have had..?

Last edited:
Went out yesterday, we were not aloud to stand up(only at the bar or to the toilet or while smoking). But they had a small dancefloor. It was a rooftop bar at the meat distrikt.rsz_20200807_202058.jpgrsz_20200807_202502.jpgrsz_20200807_192331.jpg

About to spend the afternoon watching the local cricket team and getting hammered for a mates Birthday!
Planning a Thai takeaway later if the wheels don't fall completely off!

Well, after losing my phone during one of my late night (4am) swims in the sea down la mer last week and finding it 2 days later (unbelievable) I was rather paranoid about losing it again so ended up this week going for my swim (4am) and keeping it In my shorts. Fast forward a trip to Dubai mall apple store the next day. Bought a new phone but lost my car (walking for 3 hours in 50 degree heat in a car park is not fun). Got in touch with security and they text me the location this morning. So I went back today for it after being down my mates where I was shaved intimately by a lady. Standard. Don’t ask what happened before.

I remember the heat in a Dubai Mall underground carpark to well.. ? I was sitting in an open top Ford Wrangler for about an hour waiting for someone who said he'll be 2 minutes

Back