Weekend Plans

Well, after losing my phone during one of my late night (4am) swims in the sea down la mer last week and finding it 2 days later (unbelievable) I was rather paranoid about losing it again so ended up this week going for my swim (4am) and keeping it In my shorts. Fast forward a trip to Dubai mall apple store the next day. Bought a new phone but lost my car (walking for 3 hours in 50 degree heat in a car park is not fun). Got in touch with security and they text me the location this morning. So I went back today for it after being down my mates where I was shaved intimately by a lady. Standard. Don’t ask what happened before.
I have issues...itchy as f*** after the shaving. Any recommendations? I tried E1-11 but that made it worse.

The most British of day trips today. Popped to Souhend with the wife and kids. Left our raincoats in the car. Walked 2.6 mile roundtrip up and down the pier in lashing rain, 5 year old in particular not happy. Warmed up with fish and chips before coming home

Last edited:
Saturday - took little lad to watch a tractor run going through the local villages, he loved it, bouncing and waving to all 40ish tractors

Went out for the first time since March, bumped into 6 mates. Couldn't get in two pubs because there were no tablee, sat outside 1 and inside another.

Then heard there was a techno/house night on in the small town we were in. Went down, knocked back as they were only allowed 50 in. Went back later and got in. Had crosses on the floor but by time we went in people dancing like normal, it was very spacious but good volume. Every so often the lass who organised it and the only bouncer came in because the authorities must have been at the door. Everyone had to sit on chairs around the edges.

Sunday - sunflower maze this morning, strawberry and raspberry picking on a farm.

Saturday - took little lad to watch a tractor run going through the local villages, he loved it, bouncing and waving to all 40ish tractors

Went out for the first time since March, bumped into 6 mates. Couldn't get in two pubs because there were no tablee, sat outside 1 and inside another.

Then heard there was a techno/house night on in the small town we were in. Went down, knocked back as they were only allowed 50 in. Went back later and got in. Had crosses on the floor but by time we went in people dancing like normal, it was very spacious but good volume. Every so often the lass who organised it and the only bouncer came in because the authorities must have been at the door. Everyone had to sit on chairs around the edges.

Sunday - sunflower maze this morning, strawberry and raspberry picking on a farm.
So literally musical chairs then? ?

Watching the people who were on it, straining to stay seated was funny????

I've been in a club/bar in Belfast, called milk I think, where they must have had similar licensing issue. Every so often a orange light flashed behind the bar and music was turned off

Home now after 2nts away... Only 30k from our house so not journey from hell home..trees down every where was hoping the local was open at one but they had some very large branches fall into the garden so that has to be cleared up first.. I should be reporting from there in an hour.. ?

FC29E8B2-59EA-4AA4-BF63-DBB8E33359D1.jpeg
Had a session last night, started in the tapas bar. Managed to get barred from my local. Was sat in the courtyard having a pint, landlord come over and started having a go at me for not signing in, I said that I did earlier this afternoon when I spent £60 on lunch and that I’d been to 6 other pubs this evening without any grief, he told me to back to them, so I called him a fat rude c***. That didn’t go down too well. Luckily I have 5 other boozers equidistant.

We were at the Thai restaurant in San Vicente (so so) last night,lunch today at Es Puet Blanc then dinner at friend's finca tonight ?...
Tomorrow à friend take us with his nice boat to the north - west coast at 5pm until the sunset (around Moon beach, Es Canaret, Benirras, Xarraca, etc...) ?. He pays the fuel, I pay the wine ?...

Back