Weekend Plans

What was on the plate? Prawn on Toast?

Lovely weekend, did a four hour live stream on Saturday. Was meant to be for an hour and a half but stayed on. Played Techno for the first 2 hours, then, a couple of trance tracks, then dipped off into a few Rave tracks.
Rest of the weekend was quiet.
Yeah El prawno del toasto

Currently done the 280 miles to Exeter wife and kids in tow! Hilton tonight and then 100 miles in the morning for 2 weeks camping in Perranporth Cornwall. Should have been doing a day at Boardmasters with Camelphat headlining in 2 weeks time but shoulda woulda coulda and all that!
It’s a holiday and I can’t wait to get that tent up and the surf ?‍♂️ board out tomorrow ??

Re booked our cancelled flight for a day earlier now in September much to the disgruntled grandparents demise... they are now running the crèche for 6 days!!!?

Ah man. My old man's in theatre now...emergency surgery for complications after having his bowel removed on Monday. Weekends of being awake Friday to Sunday couldn't seem further away. Hug your people my friends
Always.. wishing good luck for senior Buckley.. life's a bitch at times ? had a delivery from a limerick packaging company during the week in work, didn't notice the driver as he had bit of a beard and lost some weight and wasn't around for few months.. told me he only back driving since last week doing 3 days and with another person in truck with him. Said he lost his 56yr wife 6 weeks ago? within 8hrs his whole life changed. They were getting ready to go out for dinner just before Xmas with friends and he noticed she was doing her hair a bit odd and not feeling to good,heart racing and bit confused.. cancelled dinner went straight to hospital would have been happy enough it was heart problem but no, after 8 hrs of test she had a serious cancer that was in detectable until it hit spine and Brain.. giving 2 mnts if not weeks to live, died 9 weeks later at home in her own bed with husband and their only son... ? He was saying it's a blessing his son and fiancee moved in for company he's back to work and has a few hours every week to look at pictures,home videos ect... really helps and he can put it away then get on with life and work then and look forward to watching videos again when he feels down again... little things passing parks ,bars restaurants, driving down our way were they would holiday for few days really hit him this time as it was first trip since she passed..

Always.. wishing good luck for senior Buckley.. life's a bitch at times ? had a delivery from a limerick packaging company during the week in work, didn't notice the driver as he had bit of a beard and lost some weight and wasn't around for few months.. told me he only back driving since last week doing 3 days and with another person in truck with him. Said he lost his 56yr wife 6 weeks ago? within 8hrs his whole life changed. They were getting ready to go out for dinner just before Xmas with friends and he noticed she was doing her hair a bit odd and not feeling to good,heart racing and bit confused.. cancelled dinner went straight to hospital would have been happy enough it was heart problem but no, after 8 hrs of test she had a serious cancer that was in detectable until it hit spine and Brain.. giving 2 mnts if not weeks to live, died 9 weeks later at home in her own bed with husband and their only son...
Bless them, I don't pray, I'm not a believer but I believe in good thoughts being passed on and that helping. The old man's from Limerick as it happens. Sent away to work on a stranger's farm at 10. Came to London at 14, unable to read or write, and built the life I have. Ĺegendary by any measure

Sister was able to bring this last week when she flew in from nyc... Would give my right nut for hierbas inbicenca (Maybe not Mari Mayans), but can't find any online in the US anywhere. This will have to do.....
.IMG_20200724_200456zzzzz.jpg

Sister was able to bring this last week when she flew in from nyc... Would give my right nut for hierbas inbicenca (Maybe not Mari Mayans), but can't find any online in the US anywhere. This will have to do.....
.View attachment 9667
Here you go. Lol they're in NYC too, be pretty funny if that's where your sis got it ?

Thats exactly where she got it!!! I like this Mallorcan version, its my first time trying it. The ibizan version is a bit more heavy and spicy (herbal), which I prefer.

Back