Weekend Plans

Storm watching for me tomorrow! Big swells and some pretty pokey winds. Should be eventful.
Just finishing 10 days around Asturias and Galicia makka, wild wild zone. Great waves and relatively quiet. Reminds me of west coast of Ireland
No way.... They were dumped..
walk into any cow field close to your house man and there in there!! There’s few more weeks in it yet!!

We did indeed. Cant believe i am actually going.
If you are in Sydney let me know. Mrs cousin owns a tiny little bar thats get all the attention right now. Only hold about 60 people but it's the place to be at the mo. Safe travels.. it's in an old opium den in a once Dodgy part of town..

Breakfast first then beer... Surprised with the support here for England mainly from the rugby fans of course ? but the paddies who only support anything Irish are still Anyone but england ?.. there's a comidan here who talks about the difference between Paddies and Irish people like the way Chris Rock talks about the difference between Black Americans and the N word... Very funny and accurate..

Are those the same paddys who support anyone but England yet support Liverpool in football :lol:

SA playing the way they like it, had a feeling this would happen still long way to go.

Back