Weekend Plans

My masters course with the Open University begins on Friday, so in true student style I'm going out to Cardiff with the girls ? the rest of the weekend will be spent looking at a laptop reading about requirements engineering while nursing a wine hangover ?

Good luck for the start of your masters!

Few beers and curry tonight with the boys.

Other half’s 30th party in town tomorrow night followed by Jeff Mills! Can’t wait.

I saw that listing when I was browsing this weekend's activity - enjoy! And happy 30th to Hannah as well.
Round brother's tonight for dinner, then probably early rise for the rugby in the morning. Maybe elrow on Sunday (I want to check out The Drumsheds more than anything)

not too much planned

basking in the excitement of a silly tweet going viral earlier
looking at winter breaks
picking up some new music - the michael kiwanaka and sault albums
getting high on.... amoxiciline antibiotics for the worst toothache ever

Had an overnight stay before we commenced "the drive" home. Can't be certain, but I think we ate around the area marked "shit food"

hahaha! a lot of toilet breaks on the autoroute then?

in fairness, there are still some nice eats in the backstreets around Barceloneta but they are getting squeezed out - it ain't what it was etc

hahaha! a lot of toilet breaks on the autoroute then?

Luckily not quite that bad, more the case of bad service and flavourless food when it eventually arrived. This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to Spain, but why is it you get better food and service in restaurants that are banged out then you do in restaurants when there's only two other tables eating?

Back