Weekend Plans

Dunno JV. Mrs friend posted them , they were here when got home..we had some in teabags on Wednesday. Really good

I'd want to know exactly what species they are and whether they were foraged or home cultivated before trying... but if they work and you're still alive, all's good.

Couldn't be arsed foraging this morning. I still have some that I foraged off the dark web and I expect the growing season will go on for a while this year.

Off here with kids this afternoon :
Any good? Been to a few of these and not much seemed to change from year to year

Met some interesting people and learned some great travel tips at them though

Daughter went to see flaak I think they are called on Saturday night . Was supposed to be 2 guys and only one turned up as the other was playing somewhere else in Scotland she said... I this happening alot with acts of two people..? It would mean nothing to me but for youngsters all about the scene they must feel cheated a bit..

Daughter went to see flaak I think they are called on Saturday night . Was supposed to be 2 guys and only one turned up as the other was playing somewhere else in Scotland she said... I this happening alot with acts of two people..? It would mean nothing to me but for youngsters all about the scene they must feel cheated a bit..
Fjaak?

long weekend ahead here and still lovely temperatures in the day...

thu: halloween night out, likely gonna be at heart and at underground
fri: private afters first at a friend's place and then over to zero at bora bora which opens at 1pm and runs until 6am saturday
sat: hangover central I guess
sun: bbq with friends

yay! :D

Back