Weekend Plans

Not a whole heck of a lot on the agenda for this weekend. I did some light yardwork though. We've had winds and there was a fire nearby too, so there is ash all over the place. A lot of it. And leaves everywhere from the wind. Just needed to pick up a bit! :D

Was supposed to work today but sacked it off for the rugby. Shame about result, but just got back from a powerful 12 hour shift. Night night.

I saw that listing when I was browsing this weekend's activity - enjoy! And happy 30th to Hannah as well.
Round brother's tonight for dinner, then probably early rise for the rugby in the morning. Maybe elrow on Sunday (I want to check out The Drumsheds more than anything)
Did you go to Elrow? I'd be interested to know what The Drumsheds is like as a venue?

Went see mind against and they played techno not melodic, or prog... Very disappointed!

for those of us at the back, can someone explain what "melodic" is ?

at what point did it transfer from adjective to official genre?

90% of everything I listen to is melodic but not Melodic™ (probably)

this friday, supporting our pal Myriadd (aka Polybius Trax) at Switch (Gracia) who is doing a live acid set which will be good.

then on a slightly less serious note, the (latest) spanish general election on Sunday. About 20 candidates to choose from - currently learning towards PACMA the animal rights party as the least offensive option.

Daughter was laughing because I'm going to a 60th birthday in the local.. won't be your average 60th. Live music these guys who played Ibiza HLT as quest for Pete gooding
And some vinyl dinosaurs Coming out of retirement for the weekend ?

for those of us at the back, can someone explain what "melodic" is ?

at what point did it transfer from adjective to official genre?

90% of everything I listen to is melodic but not Melodic™ (probably)
I don't care if it is a genre or not! That's what I wanted them to play!

Are we going back to the days when DJs had to put in brackets what that play
Carl Cox .UK (hardcore)
Sasha. UK (funky house set)
Westbam ? (Rave)

Are we going back to the days when DJs had to put in brackets what that play
Carl Cox .UK (hardcore)
Sasha. UK (funky house set)
Westbam ? (Rave)

You seen any recent D&B event posters? Riddled with brackets, inserted with gimmicks. My favourites are the ('88-'89 set) Can imagine a few nerds kicking off (maybe in an online forum?) if they tried to sneak in something from 1991

Back