Weekend Plans

Are we going back to the days when DJs had to put in brackets what that play
Carl Cox .UK (hardcore)
Sasha. UK (funky house set)
Westbam ? (Rave)
No! But you don't going to Carl cox expecting to hear edm or trance, or expect tale of us to play hard techno like what a amelie lens plays

yeah, was gonna say, you can hear those trance chords. Not for me though, I'm afraid :lol:

looks like there are two concurrent threads on this. I feel less nervous about going off-topic on this one though

yeah, was gonna say, you can hear those trance chords. Not for me though, I'm afraid :lol:

looks like there are two concurrent threads on this. I feel less nervous about going off-topic on this one though
Don't u like that music?

Don't be nervous, you can do it! ? Just change the subject

Up to Edinburgh on the Freda for the weekend for me, great city with everything in walking distance. @Dirk Bigler has put me onto some decent boozers, not sure where I will end up at the 11pm - 3am section on Saturday night?? Late train home on Sunday so that could be interesting as well as i have an extra day off work Monday. My mate says he wants to go "sightseeing" :D

Give @cunninghamali a break guys, if she likes to call it Melodic then that's what it is. I personally just use the terms House or Techno for the stuff I like, but I know what she meant.

Its a bit hit and miss with Afterlife/TOU imo, you are not always going to get Techno. When I say that its in a loose sense of the word, as its not like sat Faki/Lens/Witte/Anna/Nastia who you are guaranteed it with.

I mean how would you describe "Balearic" for example?

nobody was having a go at her Diver

it was just a brief, good-natured and inconsequential discussion about genres nobody has heard of or which don't exist

Up to Edinburgh on the Freda for the weekend for me, great city with everything in walking distance. @Dirk Bigler has put me onto some decent boozers, not sure where I will end up at the 11pm - 3am section on Saturday night?? Late train home on Sunday so that could be interesting as well as i have an extra day off work Monday. My mate says he wants to go "sightseeing" :D

Give @cunninghamali a break guys, if she likes to call it Melodic then that's what it is. I personally just use the terms House or Techno for the stuff I like, but I know what she meant.

Its a bit hit and miss with Afterlife/TOU imo, you are not always going to get Techno. When I say that its in a loose sense of the word, as its not like sat Faki/Lens/Witte/Anna/Nastia who you are guaranteed it with.

I mean how would you describe "Balearic" for example?
Thanks @diver? I am not as clued up as all these guys with music, but I love that style at the moment and everytime I go out I never hear it,

TOU are at DGTL Madrid I hope they play "melodic", house whatever it's called, Adriatique playing too at DGTL they normally to play that style of music, they shud play that style you think?

It's just very hard to describe music genres I find.. don't lose sleep over it.. I go on about hating tech house and I probably listen to it..
I Know someone who used to call deep house before it was deep house ..Arse Music. Because it made her ass move..? and I'm still with her.

Last edited:
It's just very hard to describe music genres I find.. don't loose sleep over it.. I go on about hating tech house and I probably listen to it..
I Know someone who used to call deep house before it was deep house ..Arse Music. Because it made her ass move..? and I'm still with her.

or as Moodymann put it "there's the good shit and then there's that other shit"

Back