Weekend Plans

2 hour travelling bootcamp this morning. Thought the powerbags and slam balls were going to get taken away by the (many) quitters after the first hour and tone it down a notch but quite the reverse - the abandoned ones got lugged everywhere AS WELL. Gonna have to have some food before if I try that again. Got home muddy, starving & broken. When's the next one ? :lol:

2 hour travelling bootcamp this morning. Thought the powerbags and slam balls were going to get taken away by the (many) quitters after the first hour and tone it down a notch but quite the reverse - the abandoned ones got lugged everywhere AS WELL. Gonna have to have some food before if I try that again. Got home muddy, starving & broken. When's the next one ? :lol:

I’m actually really jealous - currently not able to walk thanks to something called “morton’s neuroma”. I’d take the powerbag and slam ball pain any day over this!!

I’m actually really jealous - currently not able to walk thanks to something called “morton’s neuroma”. I’d take the powerbag and slam ball pain any day over this!!

Looked it up - sounds awful, what a downer :mad:. Are you on a treatment plan yet ?

Yeah I did enjoy it in a perverse kind of way, the other people there were all troopers and we got each other through with good humour - plus they kept it interesting ! Got a second wind after about an hour and a half, god knows out of where because I was seriously on vapour having only had a coffee for breakfast. Little "highlight" was sit down legs straight in front with equipment on them and drag yourself backwards 20m up a grass hill without legs leaving ground or losing the equipment. If anyone fails before first hits the finish line it's back to the bottom and start again for everyone. I was all guns blazing leading 2 metres from the finish when a lass lost her slam ball. Not gonna repeat what went through my mind at that moment, thank god I kept my mouth shut :lol:

Looked it up - sounds awful, what a downer :mad:. Are you on a treatment plan yet ?

Yeah I did enjoy it in a perverse kind of way, the other people there were all troopers and we got each other through with good humour - plus they kept it interesting ! Got a second wind after about an hour and a half, god knows out of where because I was seriously on vapour having only had a coffee for breakfast. Little "highlight" was sit down legs straight in front with equipment on them and drag yourself backwards 20m up a grass hill without legs leaving ground or losing the equipment. If anyone fails before first hits the finish line it's back to the bottom and start again for everyone. I was all guns blazing leading 2 metres from the finish when a lass lost her slam ball. Not gonna repeat what went through my mind at that moment, thank god I kept my mouth shut :lol:

Yeah - all my running and stuff had been going so well lately, and I don’t even own a pair of high heeled shoes anymore (one of a the main causes apparently o_O). I’ve got some orthotics for my shoes to start with, but I saw a physio privately and he suggested a boot which will make it easier to get about while it calms down a little. Going to see him again weds so will see how it is then. It’s just massively frustrating!

That sounds brutal! I think I would have let those words out of my mouth though :lol:

Skiing with kids in morning, getting married in the afternoon, late lunch, home to chuck the kids in the bath by 7ish hopefully
Congratulations mate i hope it all went to plan and there’s after party from the kids bath!! Where you living that your skiing already??

Yeah - all my running and stuff had been going so well lately, and I don’t even own a pair of high heeled shoes anymore (one of a the main causes apparently o_O). I’ve got some orthotics for my shoes to start with, but I saw a physio privately and he suggested a boot which will make it easier to get about while it calms down a little. Going to see him again weds so will see how it is then. It’s just massively frustrating!

Really hope you get it fixed soon. Must be driving you crackers ! Check your running shoes too - sometimes if you've put too many miles on them and the sole unit's clapped it can cause all sorts of issues.

Really hope you get it fixed soon. Must be driving you crackers ! Check your running shoes too - sometimes if you've put too many miles on them and the sole unit's clapped it can cause all sorts of issues.

Thank you :) just trying to stay positive for now - my current method of getting fresh air is sitting in my garden with my coat on, I’m sure my neighbours think I’m nuts :lol:

Thank you :) just trying to stay positive for now - my current method of getting fresh air is sitting in my garden with my coat on, I’m sure my neighbours think I’m nuts :lol:

I know how you feel! I’ve been very active for 10 years, excercise 4-5 times a week and out of nowhere ended up in A&E with knee tendon problem 2 weeks ago. Hadn’t even done any excercise for 3 days before it. Now laid up with no training with impact or real weight on my knee for 6 weeks and expensive sports therapist bill!

I know how you feel! I’ve been very active for 10 years, excercise 4-5 times a week and out of nowhere ended up in A&E with knee tendon problem 2 weeks ago. Hadn’t even done any excercise for 3 days before it. Now laid up with no training with impact or real weight on my knee for 6 weeks and expensive sports therapist bill!

Ouch - hopefully you'll get it fixed before too long!!

So my Sunday night has been spent in A&E after my foot swelled up like a balloon this afternoon..............nothing to do with Mortons Neuroma - but a stress fracture!!

These are my friends for the upcoming Christmas parties then.......

46447651_10156781609204770_7225316481540554752_n.jpg

photo.php

Back