Weekend Plans

Mission accomplished @johndiamond !

45472286_10156747934689770_6351742987055136768_o.jpg

I loved it! It’s my kind of place definitely :) I will be making the trip back at some point :D
i'm going to horse meat disco there 15th december.

that whole area of the baltic triangle is pretty sound....six or seven interesting venues and as far as i know its a taxi ride away from the nearest walkabout/weatherspoon/plasticirish bar so not many beer monsters or stag parties

that whole area of the baltic triangle is pretty sound....six or seven interesting venues and as far as i know its a taxi ride away from the nearest walkabout/weatherspoon/plasticirish bar so not many beer monsters or stag parties

That should be a good night :) the crowd was one of the best, not a stag or a hen in sight! Cost of drinks wasn’t too bad either. A winner all round :D

This is true, although the whole area now is getting so popular. Its therefore only a matter of time before the scallies arrive - happens everywhere in Liverpool!

I was round there Saturday night, was busy.

Friends opened a new shop Friday, after the formal stuff much alcohol was drunk.

Saturday should have been a write off but had to help a friend. Managed to bag a Glastonbury campervan ticket in resale to Mrs’ relief. She can rest easy we are camping with friends now :cool::cool::cool:

Walked across the road to local remembrance service at the memorial in Towneley Hall.

Back