Weekend Plans

cannot wait for this weekend...or rather for the period starting tomorrow night already.

WED - cocoon opening at pacha (after a long day of work).

THU - well I guess cocoon afters somewhere. also the first day in a while I am taking completely off work.

FRI - more cocoon fun at destino (some work beforehand though).

until here, the programme is pretty sure. then for the actual weekend...

FRI night - choice of seeing apollonia at music on or maybe going to the opening of be crazy in heart which would be closer after leaving destino? who knows. maybe nothing at all, I have a feeling we might be pretty knackered by then.

SAT - damian lazarus is guest at black coffee. he has been one of my favourite artists over the years and still is. and even though I was at hi opening last week, I hardly danced then - I was chatting all the time. that, paired with the hope of the venue not being too packed this saturday might make for a good opportunity to actually go and dance inside hi.

SUN - this doesn't stop. josh wink is guest at rumors alongside GG and then lee burridge as well as patrice bäumel are guests at saga at heart alongside bedouin.

MON - well, I really like the circoloco line up for 4th june. mano and tennis, but also the girls (jennifer, magda, margaret). and I have seen both ben klock and ricardo recently so I think if I go out that night, I will head to dc10 rather than to pyramid opening. will definitely hit up pyramid later in the season, but as it stands maybe not for the opening.

all that said, we might just have a quiet one from friday night onwards who knows. I have to admit this is the beauty of living here permanently, yes of course I miss out on a lot of events because of work (say I knew about the solomun afters yesterday for example, but I just knew I couldn't go). but on the other hand I know I have all summer to hit up all those parties I want to attend at some point...

lastly, even though it might not look like that right now when looking at this schedule above, less is more for me nowadays. I am still going out and love it, but not 5 nights a week all summer as I used to. sometimes it comes in waves when I am out lots during a period (often when friends are here), but then there are sometimes weeks where I only go out once or have 10 days absence of the clubs even.
Sounds terrible. . . ;)

Last time i was in madison's was 2 years ago. It was virtually empty and a girl attempted to get my attention by stealing the glasses off my face. I still have doofers left from last weekend. Maybe i should go? :lol:

Do it! I had one of my best Ibiza nights last year at his trance anthems night :lol: you have nothing to lose!

Do it! I had one of my best Ibiza nights last year at his trance anthems night :lol: you have nothing to lose!

After last Sunday's close call with bouncers, I can't envisage under what conditions I'd go clubbing in the UK again. Happy to save it all for my annual week in Ibiza tbh! Will probably watch the latest Planet of the Apes film on NOW TV and consume my rationed 7 units of alcohol. Yes, I'm trying to reduce my booze intake. :eek:

After last Sunday's close call with bouncers, I can't envisage under what conditions I'd go clubbing in the UK again. Happy to save it all for my annual week in Ibiza tbh! Will probably watch the latest Planet of the Apes film on NOW TV and consume my rationed 7 units of alcohol. Yes, I'm trying to reduce my booze intake. :eek:

Well good luck with rationing the alcohol! I’m trying to stay off the booze for a few weeks til my next half marathon, but life and these warm afternoons sat in the garden are testing my resolve - so I’ve taken up eating solero lollies instead :lol:

Well good luck with rationing the alcohol! I’m trying to stay off the booze for a few weeks til my next half marathon, but life and these warm afternoons sat in the garden are testing my resolve - so I’ve taken up eating solero lollies instead :lol:

I'll let myself drink as much as I want when out, but I really want to cut down on home drinking for various reasons. Like I'll drink Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, probably 25 - 30 units in total. Plan is to half that on a typical week.

Back