Weekend Plans

looks like we are going to primavera now - friday night only. my arm was twisted...

the live stuff looks really shit so we'll probably spend the duration in the dance section - dekmantel, hunee, antal, daphni etc. mostly intrigued by what Mike D from the Beastie Boys will play though!
i went to see beastie boys in wolverhampton in feb 1995. great gig. my mate lost his shoe and his shirt. after gig got outside to find it had snowed and a massive snowball fight kicked off. it was brilliant.

'the in sound from way out' compilation of their instrumental stuff is superb. pauls boutique album was massively underrated

Every time you say my local I’m thinking it’s your local pub. If this was true what a great local you frequent.
Ha ha. No I live 10k from there. Its probably the best club in Ireland last 10yrs.. their doing a one day festival where I live in june.. not bad line up
IMG_20180531_233431.jpg

I've got two nights of great trance music to look forward to this weekend in Toronto, Canada... :D

28953822_2048908105124694_2820814776314928306_o.jpg

Foolishly attempted Ben Ledi at 6.30pm last night in advance of Ben Nevis in two weeks only to end up 200m from the summit with very little daylight left so had to come back down. Managed to snap this photo at approx. 2000ft up.

Out tonight then attempt another hill on Sunday (if I stay well behaved on Saturday)...

Attachments

• ben ledi.JPG
    ben ledi.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 7
Foolishly attempted Ben Ledi at 6.30pm last night in advance of Ben Nevis in two weeks only to end up 200m from the summit with very little daylight left so had to come back down. Managed to snap this photo at approx. 2000ft up.

Out tonight then attempt another hill on Sunday (if I stay well behaved on Saturday)...

Looks epic up there mate! Best of luck with your Nevis jaunt!!

Back