Weekend Plans

I worked. 1 x 8hour at time and a half, and 1x 8 hour at double time.
And watched some films, and did a spring clean of my flat.

What a thrilling weekend! :(

Fri: worked.

Sat: Set off for an overnight stay in Manchester with two friends. Arrived pre check in time and enjoy a couple of magners, checked in and readied for the night out. Early evening meal, then on to MEN arena for Roger Waters - The Wall, mind blowing performance, best musical experience of my life. Beers afterwards and some Sankeys action, great club, friendly people. Thank you Manchester, was a perfect night out, we will be back.

Sun: Picked up the children and chilled.

Fri - Chilled night in with myself and my phone haha

Saturday - Hit up Leicester square (Bar one) for a quick vino then off to see Thriiiiiiiiiiilllllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr :D It was wicked, loved all of it, could watch that show over and over again.

After we left there everywhere was buzzing and so busy it was wicked - i actually feel like a tourist in London :lol: walking round town trying to find a bl**dy Indian restaurant...kept seeing chinese restaurant after chinese restaurant along with italian restaurants but my date was determined to find an indian...asked about 6 people, 5 being foreign, eventually found one, rocked up there about 11 o clock and they were closing but still let us in, had a funny little adventure through soho :eek: that was an experience lol....illegal taxi back to the car then ended up back in his RAF camp :lol:

Sunday - Nandos and chilled in my local pub next to a river with yachts, beautiful setting then just chilled at home :D

Lovely weekend and one might not be single for Ibiza....eeekkk but bugger me, for me to say that is even a shock to me :spank:

Friday night stayed in. Meant to stay up to watch/perv at Julian Casablancas on Jools but didn't.

Saturday - Worcester Race Course for a vintage car & clothes show 8) Purchased some fab Laura Ashley bird print curtains for a tenner (yes I KNOW how sad that sounds) and I added a Pontiac Trans Am to the list of cars I want. Mr BG has added an Austin MK 100 to his list.

Saturday night - dinner with the folks. Tasty

Sunday - killed myself at Zumba, made smoothies for the first time with my new food processor, then drank far too much alcohol for a Sunday night....

Friday I was off work sick, woke up feeling very poorly, not like me, so had an easy day then went to my parents for dinner, get treated like royalty round my folks, mum goes mad and buys loads of food and little sis made me cakes 8)

Saturday we had breakfast out with some friends, not had a full english in soooo long, went looking for a new car after realised we still cant afford one and we dont want to get mugged off by new car deals so went home, chilled, had dinner, then watched the boxing

Sunday chores then a BBQ round the inlaws

Fri - Chilled night in with myself and my phone haha

Saturday - Hit up Leicester square (Bar one) for a quick vino then off to see Thriiiiiiiiiiilllllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr :D It was wicked, loved all of it, could watch that show over and over again.

After we left there everywhere was buzzing and so busy it was wicked - i actually feel like a tourist in London :lol: walking round town trying to find a bl**dy Indian restaurant...kept seeing chinese restaurant after chinese restaurant along with italian restaurants but my date was determined to find an indian...asked about 6 people, 5 being foreign, eventually found one, rocked up there about 11 o clock and they were closing but still let us in, had a funny little adventure through soho :eek: that was an experience lol....illegal taxi back to the car then ended up back in his RAF camp :lol:

Sunday - Nandos and chilled in my local pub next to a river with yachts, beautiful setting then just chilled at home :D

Lovely weekend and one might not be single for Ibiza....eeekkk but bugger me, for me to say that is even a shock to me :spank:

Weekends in London are brill!

my weekend was pretty inconsequential

was quite drunk or stoned for much of it

I did however make an executive decision to resign before the end of this year and move to Spain for good by Jan 2012 at the latest.

Dominated by Saturday night, mint club in leeds. Tree fookin mendous.

Seth Troxler, but could have been anyone tbh, i car barely tell the difference.

Brilliant small club, 500 people, with watergate styleee ceiling lights, dj basically on the dancefloor & decent crowd.

Toilets are rubbish tho, far to small for the club.

Highly recommended.8)

AKA Chinatown

If you want a good curry, you go to LAHORE or TAYYABS out East

Even around there all we saw was chinese restaurants, was just typical it was gona be like that, just made us more determined to find one.

What shocked me was we asked 2 people on the push bike taxi's and even they were about as much use as a chocolate tea pot :confused:

Fri chilled

Sat Had a good laugh with cheesy 70's and 80's disco music at my sisters

Sun chilled watched the end of a poor season for the gunners and nighttime NBA basketball

Tonight - Art exhibit opening followed by a fashion designer friend's birthday party in the nightclub Soho Rooms and possibly a quick stop at club Rai for their promoter's birthday party.

Friday - Rock & Roll boat party until 1am and then t.b.d. Hoping to make it to Krysha Mira for afterparty with Tiefschwarz and DJ T.

Saturday - Might go for a bike ride if weather is nice. Hope to check out at least one of 2 new clubs (Colors, Discodome), swing by the opening of new cocktail bar Gorki, and make it to Gagar Inn for DJ Thomas Schumacher.
Edit: Might go see Two Door Cinema Club concert in early evening.

Sunday - Watch football, attend a dinner at some new rooftop restaurant.
As expected, I did about half of what I had planned. Didn't make it to Rai on Thursday, Krysha on Friday or the new places and concert on Saturday.

Friday night boat party was a good time. Schumacher (from Get Physical label) was blasting some great tunes on Sat. Also attended a birthday party on Saturday evening.

Vic..what's the big deal with being single for Ibiza?!

Surely you can survive one whole week without the need to go and suck the tongue out of some random guys moutn...or am i wrong? :twisted:

Mix of a weekend.

Friday:

Stayed off the sauce as I had to keep fresh for Sunday's Pier to Pier race.

Saturday:

Spent time planning a weekend to Ibiza with the missus. Talamanca looks like the destination again.

Sunday:

Up early for a bagel and banana and got ready for the Pier to Pier race. Seven miles over soggy sand, rocky paths and hilly clifftops.

Really poor weather, strong headwind and rain - even some hail!!

Last year finished 250/800, managed to pull in a decent 160/800 place this year against mainly club runners. But felt wasted at the finish, pushed myself a bit too much i think.

Celebrated my minor personal victory with a steak, a rare cigarette and a beer. :lol:

Dominated by Saturday night, mint club in leeds. Tree fookin mendous.

Seth Troxler, but could have been anyone tbh, i car barely tell the difference.

Brilliant small club, 500 people, with watergate styleee ceiling lights, dj basically on the dancefloor & decent crowd.

Toilets are rubbish tho, far to small for the club.

Highly recommended.8)

The toilet situation seems to be a rule of thumb in Leeds, Back to Basics (Stinky's Peephouse) as bad or worse!

Was out in Manchester at the weekend, real nice vibe in the city, will definitely be returning. You go out in the city much, any recommends for eating would be appreciated.

Vic..what's the big deal with being single for Ibiza?!

Surely you can survive one whole week without the need to go and suck the tongue out of some random guys moutn...or am i wrong? :twisted:

hahaha nah tbh i couldnt care less...last year when i went to malia i was the only girl out of 6 girls who didnt feel the need to jump on every male with a pulse, even the girls with bfs couldnt help their selves :confused:

I jst wana have a good time and frankly males dont come into the equation (spelt wrong :confused:) ;) :lol:

The toilet situation seems to be a rule of thumb in Leeds, Back to Basics (Stinky's Peephouse) as bad or worse!

Was out in Manchester at the weekend, real nice vibe in the city, will definitely be returning. You go out in the city much, any recommends for eating would be appreciated.

At your service.

Dare i say i know manchester's restaurants better than my own kitchen contents!

Dont go out as much as I used to, but still out and about (and work in city centre)

Best in town is probably Michael Caines's at Abode.

But let me know what you prefer.

Two new ones have just opened Vertigo and Australasia that i'm hearing good things about.

Back