Weekend Plans

Cling Film would be a bit hot and sweaty !! They give out foil in survial packs anyway to keep you warm - I think my idea is better ;)

Perhaps, but mine is more practical and durable for a festival environment. I could mummy myself in cling film and it would have far less chance of ripping than tin foil, just need to drink plenty fluids... which I am sure won't be a problem ;)

I actually think you're a lot smarter than you make out. I think the ditzy/blonde bombshell/girl about town in maidstone/beefa uncovered image is all an act, an elaborate hoax to lull people into a false sense of security and that you're actually doing a masters in nucleonics at Cambridge. You didn't have me fooled though!

:eek: Ive been rumbled

Friday - taxi for Mr BG after his office curry club

Saturday - Worcester Vintage Car Show. I've been promised some vintage clothes shopping action as well as cars.

Saturday night - Out with my folks for some food

Sunday - maybe getting round to clearing the cellar out....maybe...:lol:

Apart from packing, I have absolutely no other plans !! Need to get this sorted out or Its going to be one very long boring weekend

Friday night - quiet one I think. I fly out to Ibiza 3 weeks Saturday so need to watch the £'s.

Saturday night - so much for watching the £'s. I'm off to the O2 for the boxing - meal and drinks beforehand, have somehow wangled in to James De Gale's VIP after party. Here's hoping he doesn't find out I want Groves to win! Then for the nightmare journey back from there - last train home for me 1.30am or 6am. 6am it is.

Sunday - last day of the football season, to the bookies for a few cheap accumulators hoping lady luck is on my side then either watch it in the pub or at home with friends and the old man.

heavy session last night with weatherall - too crowded though

just found out that gramaphone party has been cancelled tonight ..

Tonight Dinner somewhere local with the Wife.

Tomorrow Go drinking With my Brother while our ladies have a Girly Day. BBQ round his in the PM

Sunday: BBQ at our very own Russ'

Tonight - Art exhibit opening followed by a fashion designer friend's birthday party in the nightclub Soho Rooms and possibly a quick stop at club Rai for their promoter's birthday party.
Well that all went a bit haywire last night. Made it to the first of those 2 events. I have a feeling the rest of the weekend will pan out that way too. And I forgot I've got another birthday party to attend tomorrow night :confused:

Glasgow - Stag & Dagger festival was a bit of a rush affair. We decided to catch little bits of lots bands rather than whole sets - so between 7pm and 10pm saw a couple of tracks by a loud American band, a couple by a loud & mental Japanese band, a couple by Warpaint and one by James Yorkston. I had to get the train home, so couldn't see later stuff...

Back