Weekend Plans

Dominated by Saturday night, mint club in leeds. Tree fookin mendous.

Seth Troxler, but could have been anyone tbh, i car barely tell the difference.

Brilliant small club, 500 people, with watergate styleee ceiling lights, dj basically on the dancefloor & decent crowd.

Toilets are rubbish tho, far to small for the club.

Highly recommended.8)

I really wanted to go to this, gutted I missed a good night, I love Mint Club

Oh and the pub after for the James DeGale fight

I was at that, great atmopshere in there. More argy bargy outside the actual ring to be fair. One brute refused to leave and was carried out by about 8 security, looked like he was trying to crowd surf. Too much testosterone in the air.

I was at that, great atmopshere in there. More argy bargy outside the actual ring to be fair. One brute refused to leave and was carried out by about 8 security, looked like he was trying to crowd surf. Too much testosterone in the air.

Haha I was also there - did make me laugh how much action there was outside of the ring! Thoroughly enjoyed the night though. Would like to see a rematch at some point!

Yeah I think they should be not yet. They need to go their own way and move on now. Degale needs to give up the pantomine villain bit now. I think the defeat will be the quick up the arse he needs and will go onto have a more succesful career coz of it.

Groves and Booth had their tactics spot on but I just gave the result to the Degale but can see how it went the other way as some rounds were difficult to score.

MItchell and Murray should be lively in July but it certainly did not need the WWF carry on in the ring to promote it. May as well had Jimmy Hart with a mega phone there. Again there will be more action outside the ring.

Back