Weekend Plans

Im 23 so is this going to effect my understanding of what the hell you 2 are going on about :oops: :lol:

Look up Gary Davies (ex playboy-ish Radio 1 DJ from the late 80s/early 90s). He used to do some 'young, free and single' thing and I think there may even have been some accompanying t-shirt - it being the 80s, probably over-sized and big black letters on white. :lol: You could get one if anyone's selling on e-bay, let the boys know on holiday. ;)

After a very random night in Tel Aviv involving far too many vodka-red bulls, I can confirm that's not the case. Unless Phil is actually quite skinny and shaved his beard.

The greatest trick the devil ever had......

Look up Gary Davies (ex playboy-ish Radio 1 DJ from the late 80s/early 90s). He used to do some 'young, free and single' thing and I think there may even have been some accompanying t-shirt - it being the 80s, probably over-sized and big black letters on white. :lol: You could get one if anyone's selling on e-bay, let the boys know on holiday. ;)

likes his gear

actually, when people ask what my ambitions are in life and I faff about never knowing what to say, what I really should be saying is I want to be an ex-R1 DJ with a transatlantic accent still living the dream

I actually think you're a lot smarter than you make out. I think the ditzy/blonde bombshell/girl about town in maidstone/beefa uncovered image is all an act, an elaborate hoax to lull people into a false sense of security and that you're actually doing a masters in nucleonics at Cambridge. You didn't have me fooled though!

Either this ^ or undercover fuzz:?:

After last weekends failure to keep it quiet and not spend money I am aiming on doing very little as I have Rockness in a few weeks and still need to buy a tent etc. Was thinking I could save on a tent and just wrap myself in cling film, should keep me warm and dry...

Back