Weather in September

Looking promising from this weekend onwards.

Some forecasts showing the “feels like” to be around 26/27 at midnight on Friday 28th .
Is that age or temperature??

*Says someone hitting 60 next week, and it ain't fahrenheit either :cry:

Sod’s law!

I was there in May and it was cack weather, so I’m due a belta!
It was bloody cowd in May, yes sunny, but it's not often even in winter you see people around bars huddled in their hotels' blankets.

It was bloody cowd in May, yes sunny, but it's not often even in winter you see people around bars huddled in their hotels' blankets.

Yeah we had coats on each night in May. We only had 1.5 days of Sun out of 6, was a bummer!

I doubt ill return Sep tbh not just with the weather...more to come in full review
You’ve just been mad unlucky.

I’ve been a couple of times in September and only had 1 day of rain.

I’ve had a full week of rain in August before. The weather is one thing you can never guarantee though!

It’s still warm at night though, we go away early in the year to the Canaries and need jumpers/jackets for the evenings. The 3 jumpers I’ve brought here certainly won’t be needed

It’s still warm at night though, we go away early in the year to the Canaries and need jumpers/jackets for the evenings. The 3 jumpers I’ve brought here certainly won’t be needed

Yup, used to it in Lanzarote. That’s what we had in early May in Ibiza this year just gone.

Will keep checking the forecast but don’t think I’ll bother bring any long sleeves :D

You’ve just been mad unlucky.

I’ve been a couple of times in September and only had 1 day of rain.

I’ve had a full week of rain in August before. The weather is one thing you can never guarantee though!

Aye i’ve also had that in aug as well believe it or not ha! As i say weather is only one reason i hope to include everything im currently thinking in a review

I doubt ill return Sep tbh not just with the weather...more to come in full review

Early Sept still my fave time of year. The weather didn't bother me that much as I'm not a sunbather and I actually think the bit of cloud cover this year made it warmer while walking around at night.

after another day with rainfall today, and checking weather reports/forecasts on different sources, it does seem to me now that finally the weather will get stable again for the next week to 10 days.

I don‘t want to make any promises but I do believe the unstable period might be over now. hope it‘s true!

Save the best until last they say. My last day and it’s been a stunner!
Sea temperature's back up to 26.1 today!! Looking outside my house, tha AIR temperature's 10.7c and it's bucketing down (here, near Manchester).

Back