Weather in September

Just received through whatsapp a video filmed at cala gracioneta this morning... the whole place is a big cascade!!!

Came to es figueral for the day obvs starts chucking it down and thunderstorms as soon as we put towels down ffs

yeah sunny again in san jordi too now.

needs to be said though, september has been wetter than usual. gota fría phenomenon lingering around and the weather just hasn't gotten stable again yet.

october and november might turn into two wonderful months!

needs to be said though, september has been wetter than usual. gota fría phenomenon lingering around and the weather just hasn't gotten stable again yet.

Imagine my suprise:spank:

I hope so

We took shelter in the church in Dalt Vila with a few others as the heavens opened!

On the beach at Cala Llonga now waiting for a break in the clouds....

I've noted that the sea temperature this year has been above normal; and there must be a link betwen that and more intense downpours now in Sept, as the moist air cools but the sea remains very warm, ie. plenty of moisture in the atmosphere with only one place to go..

Looking promising from this weekend onwards.

Some forecasts showing the “feels like” to be around 26/27 at midnight on Friday 28th .

Last edited:
Back