Weather in September

Looks like rain Saturday but only early Sunday and then good for rest of week ... what weather are you looking at?

XC weather. Use it for diving. Usually on point. Also main weather page on my Samsung says Sunday dire. Monday average. Then it turns to shite.......

Happy to be proved wrong......

XC weather. Use it for diving. Usually on point. Also main weather page on my Samsung says Sunday dire. Monday average. Then it turns to shite.......

Happy to be proved wrong......

I see what you are saying but I use Accuweather and Weather Underground and they are calling Saturday as the bad day ... clearing up Sunday am and then fine rest of week ... we shall see .... edit : maybe Sunday looking shit ... sure will be fine ...

I see what you are saying but I use Accuweather and Weather Underground and they are calling Saturday as the bad day ... clearing up Sunday am and then fine rest of week ... we shall see .... edit : maybe Sunday looking shit ... sure will be fine ...

Happy for that to be the case......Fingers crossed......

No word of a lie from when i get there (fri) some forecasts have it raining or stormy everyday for the week:twisted:

I get my weather forecast from Michael Fish and he reckons it’s baking hot all weekend...

Big thunderstorm here in San An at the moment with lightening, big black clouds and all, but no rain as yet. Still nice and warm though

Sun is back for now. Looks like it will be on and off all day... hmmm gotta entertain a 2 year old o_O island tour coming up!
Car hire said so many people crashed during the recent rains they didnt have enough cars so we had to wait. Yikes!

think the main wet is coming from late afternoon onwards until tomorrow morning.

after that it looks far better again where I check

Do bars.. they need the business..ask nicely can you put.on some good tunes from your I pod or whatever,soon that bar will.start filling up with like minded people and you'll have a classic Ibiza party in a bar... be careful with the music..No Tech..best go none cheese classic route...:)

Back