Walk of Shame....

Yes after space closing, hair a mess, sparkly sequin jump suit on, luckily he gave me a lift back to san an so only had to walk to the car which was parked opposite Jet. Getting out the taxi in san to my hotel loads of people outside so tried to run into the hotel and could not find the front entrance so was looking for that for a min how embarassing!
the drive of shame!

Yes after space closing, hair a mess, sparkly sequin jump suit on, luckily he gave me a lift back to san an so only had to walk to the car which was parked opposite Jet. Getting out the taxi in san to my hotel loads of people outside so tried to run into the hotel and could not find the front entrance so was looking for that for a min how embarassing!

Good work. And not making any gags about the bolded bit! :lol:

My most hideous walk of shame:

Me, 18 year old student, big 70's night in Northern Club.

Afterwards, go back to to this older woman's house. (Who turns out to have rather unusal tastes :eek: )

Next morning she went to work and said i'd have to leave vbefore her hosuemates returned as they wouldn't be happy if they returned to find a stranger in the house.

So I discover I have 20p in my pocket, no mobile (IT WAS 1992), so i ring my mate from the nearest phone box and beg him for a lift home. He knows i have a five mile walk home. And he justs laughs and says"walk" and hangs up!

So, dressed in gold platforms skin tight white trousers and long hippy wig, I start my walk of shame, past hordes of jeering schoolkids, so i duck up a back lane only to be jeered by the dustbin men.

I kept the wig on so people wouldn't recognise me. :oops:

It was awful.

Still a favourite post for me

It’s rather a long story as I always have to set the scene and give a bit of background information... As evidenced many a time, I seem to attract a lot of male attention, a lot more than female anyway!
Me and a mate were on the west end and had just walked in to Lit, which was empty (think it closed down a couple of years ago). My mate goes in the toilet and I stood outside as we hadn’t got our drinks yet, I caught eyes with a girl that was also waiting. We gave each other the acknowledging eye brow raise of what we were doing and I didn’t make any chat as I wasn’t at all interested in her.

Me and my mate smash a couple of big drink deals and are around mingling with everyone and a couple of blokes are chatting to us, at this point I don’t think my mate had worked out that they were keen on us. As we were sort of dancing around and chatting one of the guys grabbed my mates hand and I’m not sure what else but my mate disappeared never to be seen again that night ?.
I’m used to hearing the innuendos and stuff so I was just carrying on and mingling about whilst the 2 lads carried on trying it with me. After a while they started trying a little harder and by now it was a little uncomfortable and I didn’t actually know any one to join as my mate had obviously left.
Luckily at this point I catch eyes with the girl I’d seen outside of the toilets and she suddenly becomes an interesting proposition to talk to, I head straight over (probably too keen) and within a short while we’re leaving the west end and on the way back to hers.

The deed happens and we fall asleep, about an hour later I wake up not fully remembering it all and decide it wasn’t a good idea and I should probably leave. It’s at this moment Iook at the floor and it’s a complete shit tip, I begin rummaging for my clothes but I can’t find anything. Worrying about waking her up I decide I have to cut my losses here and make my way back to my hotel.
So as any man with self respect knows, I now need something to cover my manhood up. I pick up a lovely pair of small shorts (hot pants maybe?) and slip them on. I make my way out of the hotel and spend the next 10 minutes sprinting from near the egg to a way up beyond the west end to my hotel. Of course, as i do there are many whistles and shouts from people on their way back home now as it’s around 6/7am and getting light.
The story doesn’t quite end there, as after I made my way through hotel reception to some smirks, I walk up the corridor to my hotel and a couple of Spanish girls are eating weed brownies whilst hanging out of their room. They offer me one and invite me in, i politely decline the brownie but take up the invitation inside for a chat. It took them about 10 mins of chatting before they realised I was naked other than a small pair of hot pants, Which was a cause of hilarity and I had to tell them how this had happened.
We chatted for a while longer and i headed back to my room for a much deserved rest after a solid Ibiza night ?

Had keys for my Aunts house once who was on holiday. She lived bang opposite my parents.
Long story short pulled my mums hairdresser and mate in town who was more than double my age and took her back to my aunts.

getting her out without my mum seeing was definitely a funny moment! She was sat at the table having breakfast looking right across and didn’t move for ages!

not a walk of shame as such but I assisted hers ?

As bad as I'm feeling glad we didn't sign up for this...
Looks like everyone else staying here are going trekking.. lol

As bad as I'm feeling glad we didn't sign up for this...
Looks like everyone else staying here are going trekking.. lol
Fark that for a laugh

Back