Walk of Shame....

Look Why DO WHE YOU CALL IT THE walk of shame !!!!! i call it the walk of happiness i have walked it many of times 5 miles one time im very happy whilst walking all the way back it made me happy for 5 miles i walked into hotel shirt slung over laughing HaHaHa HAr Har !!!!

biglaugh.gif

x-amount said:
Walk of Shame?

Stride of Pride

People, think about it just a while:

You've been to Space (the whole marathon), than to DC10, then you've met someone, went to his/her place and you manage to get you're buddy alive and kicking to fcuk, after at least 24 h of partying and A and B(eer) and C and E and G and K and , the whole alphabeth.

Walk of shame? I doubt it, call it Stride of Pride!

wayne18uk said:
Look Why DO WHE YOU CALL IT THE walk of shame !!!!! i call it the walk of happiness i have walked it many of times 5 miles one time im very happy whilst walking all the way back it made me happy for 5 miles i walked into hotel shirt slung over laughing HaHaHa HAr Har !!!!
:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

McRackin said:
wayne18uk said:
:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

McRackin do you want to be Wayne's burd or something? :eek: :lol:

This thread had epic potential - don't know why it wasn't longer! Maybe it got overtaken by Fronty's 'Dating' thread and Chewie's chicken pie scenario!:lol:

I have just re-read this, I must have read it the first time as I can see I have commented on it. But its just so funny.

Mark Bs comment on the salad was the best, all I can think of is cucumbers :lol::lol::lol:

I have just re-read this, I must have read it the first time as I can see I have commented on it. But its just so funny.

Mark Bs comment on the salad was the best, all I can think of is cucumbers :lol::lol::lol:

Look up tossed salad on some non-foodie websites Em:lol:

Back