Walk of Shame....

LolaRicksen

It doesn't get any easier with age, does it? You know, when you've obviously been a dirty rotten stop out and gone home with someone, having to walk back to your own apartment the next day in your ensemble from the night before....In fact, I think it gets harder. Ah the memories..... ;)

I think there's no shame to it whatsoever. It's a social conditioning that we've created to limit promiscuity for the sake of limiting it.

Plus, there's always the 'borrow clothes' option :lol:

:lol: I used to love the walk of shame. Especially in Ibiza - stop somewhere nice for a beer (maybe Mambo early afternoon, when there's no-one about) before going back to the hotel, changing and getting out into the sun.

Being the respectable young ladieeeee that I am, I have never walked that walk :twisted:

(Although I have felt rather shameful walking Jon back to our apartment after he's had a skinful :x :twisted: :lol: )

Never really thought of it as a walk of shame!! It's not unusual for people to be in last nights clothes. You may of just come from Space/DC10 etc. I don't think people automatically assume you've been whoring it and if they do, do they care? :lol: :lol:

stuie said:
Never really thought of it as a walk of shame!! It's not unusual for people to be in last nights clothes. You may of just come from Space/DC10 etc. I don't think people automatically assume you've been whoring it and if they do, do they care? :lol: :lol:

You can tell by the swagger in blokes. We all think we're James Bond when we've managed to 'seal the deal' with a stranger. :lol: If the swagger is slight shambolic, and it's Tuesday morning/early afternoon, then we've been to Space, then DC10 and then been at it. :lol:

Buckley said:
stuie said:

You can tell by the swagger in blokes. We all think we're James Bond when we've managed to 'seal the deal' with a stranger. :lol: If the swagger is slight shambolic, and it's Tuesday morning/early afternoon, then we've been to Space, then DC10 and then been at it. :lol:

WORD (to ma homies)

Buckley said:

I'm sure people just think you're staggering rather than swaggering! :lol: These days I prefer a taxi ride with my sunnies firmly on!! ;)

My most hideous walk of shame:

Me, 18 year old student, big 70's night in Northern Club.

Afterwards, go back to to this older woman's house. (Who turns out to have rather unusal tastes :eek: )

Next morning she went to work and said i'd have to leave vbefore her hosuemates returned as they wouldn't be happy if they returned to find a stranger in the house.

So I discover I have 20p in my pocket, no mobile (IT WAS 1992), so i ring my mate from the nearest phone box and beg him for a lift home. He knows i have a five mile walk home. And he justs laughs and says"walk" and hangs up!

So, dressed in gold platforms skin tight white trousers and long hippy wig, I start my walk of shame, past hordes of jeering schoolkids, so i duck up a back lane only to be jeered by the dustbin men.

I kept the wig on so people wouldn't recognise me. :oops:

It was awful.

MARKB said:
My most hideous walk of shame:

Me, 18 year old student, big 70's night in Northern Club.

Afterwards, go back to to this older woman's house. (Who turns out to have rather unusal tastes :eek: )

Next morning she went to work and said i'd have to leave vbefore her hosuemates returned as they wouldn't be happy if they returned to find a stranger in the house.

So I discover I have 20p in my pocket, no mobile (IT WAS 1992), so i ring my mate from the nearest phone box and beg him for a lift home. He knows i have a five mile walk home. And he justs laughs and says"walk" and hangs up!

So, dressed in gold platforms skin tight white trousers and long hippy wig, I start my walk of shame, past hordes of jeering schoolkids, so i duck up a back lane only to be jeered by the dustbin men.

I kept the wig on so people wouldn't recognise me. :oops:

It was awful.

LEG-END :lol:

So what were her unusual tastes then?

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Mark

My worst walk of shame - :lol:

First ever night on the island we all got absolutely ruined, ended up on my own in san an and got beats had all my jewellery and money stolen and my new ted baker top (how skanky!) :lol:

Anyway, had a cut nose and a cut under my eye and was found by a girl and a boy who had just been in the sea on their way home, they took me back to their hotel to clean me up and i ended getting with the boy! in the morning he lent me an adidas t-shirt which was blatently a male t-shirt! Cue me walking around San An for ages with no idea where my hotel is, with the help of a few Brits find the hotel and walk straight into the middle of the welcome meeting :eek: with a smashed face and random boys top on! I wasn't even out at the time so adapted the story to tell me friends and said that a girl had lent me this t-shirt! :lol:

stuie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Mark

My worst walk of shame - :lol:

First ever night on the island we all got absolutely ruined, ended up on my own in san an and got beats had all my jewellery and money stolen and my new ted baker top (how skanky!) :lol:

Anyway, had a cut nose and a cut under my eye and was found by a girl and a boy who had just been in the sea on their way home, they took me back to their hotel to clean me up and i ended getting with the boy! in the morning he lent me an adidas t-shirt which was blatently a male t-shirt! Cue me walking around San An for ages with no idea where my hotel is, with the help of a few Brits find the hotel and walk straight into the middle of the welcome meeting :eek: with a smashed face and random boys top on! I wasn't even out at the time so adapted the story to tell me friends and said that a girl had lent me this t-shirt! :lol:

Hahaha - i bet they all thought you were a proper San An yobbo1 :D

N8 - i can't tell otherwise this will get locked. :eek: put it this way, salad was off the menu for a while.

lol @ markb, please PM man, I wanna know too, i wont be able to concentrate on my work otherwise!

Walk of Shame?

Stride of Pride more like!

I consider it a trophy of a great evenings entertainment! usually acompanied by frantic calls to your mates...

"Oright mate, what did you get up to last night..." just gagging for them to finish them telling you whatever (it doesn't matter because you arent really listening)

Then BOOM they say "what about you..." And then you progress to tell them the story of a lifetime. "...and there I was, one on each arm...".

(In the UK, there is no greater walk of shame than that from Orange (in Vauxhall) at midday on a MONDAY morning. The you KNOW you've made it!)
[/b]

fatphilb said:
lol @ markb, please PM man, I wanna know too, i wont be able to concentrate on my work otherwise!

Hehe i think i'll keep you guessing, anyway wouldn't want to spoil your lunch. ;)

Back