Walk of Shame....

This thread has really brought back some memories for me 😂
My memory isn’t so much a walk of shame as it all happened in the same evening/early morning, but on my first ever girly holiday to Ibiza, we had a night out in the West End and I met a guy. We decided to go back to his hotel (somewhere near the egg in San An) and go skinny dipping in the pool and I promised my mates I would text them to let them know I was safe. After sneaking into the pool there was a bit of kissing and other stuff and obviously I forgot to text my friends.

They knew where we had gone so came to the hotel looking for me. They first went to the guy’s room (he had kindly given them his room number before we left the West End) and woke up his roommate, who was sleeping with the lights on to deter the bed bugs 😂 when it was clear we weren’t there, they approached the hotel reception desk who quickly dispatched security to the pool to look for us. We were disturbed by two security guards with torches and were promptly frogmarched out of the pool area, which was overlooked by many balconies with many people whooping and cheering and taking photos 🤦🏽‍♀️

My most hideous walk of shame:

Me, 18 year old student, big 70's night in Northern Club.

Afterwards, go back to to this older woman's house. (Who turns out to have rather unusal tastes :eek: )

Next morning she went to work and said i'd have to leave vbefore her hosuemates returned as they wouldn't be happy if they returned to find a stranger in the house.

So I discover I have 20p in my pocket, no mobile (IT WAS 1992), so i ring my mate from the nearest phone box and beg him for a lift home. He knows i have a five mile walk home. And he justs laughs and says"walk" and hangs up!

So, dressed in gold platforms skin tight white trousers and long hippy wig, I start my walk of shame, past hordes of jeering schoolkids, so i duck up a back lane only to be jeered by the dustbin men.

I kept the wig on so people wouldn't recognise me. :oops:

It was awful.

Pearoast in honour of Mark, who Facebook tells me would have been 49 today. Rest well, you funny f***er😍

Back