Walk of Shame....

I did a funny one a few weeks ago.

No funny business invovled but me and a friend stayed at a house with two guys we had ben drinking with. We woke in the morning to her shaking us telling us she had wet herself whilst asleep on the floor (incluidng on my top might I add) so me and her left at 7am and took us 20 minutes to flag down a cab with her stinking of piss and me freezing as I only had a jumper on and no top :D

So, dressed in gold platforms skin tight white trousers and long hippy wig

:oops: ... must have felt a bit daft in the cold light of a Northern day :lol:

N8 - i can't tell otherwise this will get locked. :eek: put it this way, salad was off the menu for a while.

They didn't even have dental dams in those days ... You dirty sod :eek: :lol:

I'd be lucky to get a "limp of mild success" nowadays.

A pimp limp ?

The Buckley bump always a good read.

When I lived in Spain. Had a roll in the sand with a girl met. We went in the ocean to clean off sand naked. One of my work mates was coming to set up for the day with his family. I made a mad dash naked to get both sets of clothes.:oops: The children were asking why we were putting our clothes on in the water? The work mate and his wife looked at me sideways every time they saw me. We were so drunk and didn't know it was 10 am. Took a taxi back to mine and ran into all the neighbor in my flat sand covered and wet.

I did a funny one a few weeks ago.

No funny business invovled but me and a friend stayed at a house with two guys we had ben drinking with. We woke in the morning to her shaking us telling us she had wet herself whilst asleep on the floor (incluidng on my top might I add) so me and her left at 7am and took us 20 minutes to flag down a cab with her stinking of piss and me freezing as I only had a jumper on and no top :D

:lol::lol: epic stuff ;)

When I lived in Spain. Had a roll in the sand with a girl met. We went in the ocean to clean off sand naked. One of my work mates was coming to set up for the day with his family. I made a mad dash naked to get both sets of clothes.:oops: The children were asking why we were putting our clothes on in the water? The work mate and his wife looked at me sideways every time they saw me. We were so drunk and didn't know it was 10 am. Took a taxi back to mine and ran into all the neighbor in my flat sand covered and wet.
:lol:
Good story

People, think about it just a while:

You've been to Space (the whole marathon), than to DC10, then you've met someone, went to his/her place and you manage to get you're buddy alive and kicking to fcuk, after at least 24 h of partying and A and B(eer) and C and E and G and K and , the whole alphabeth.

Walk of shame? I doubt it, call it Stride of Pride!

Just spotted this, I think this person misunderstood what that type of walk was a result of.

Morbyd, may I refer you to the Urban Dictionaries dentition:

''the walk across campus in the same clothes as yesterday after you slept with someone and spent the night in their dorm room.''

The discussion was around the day after the previous nights naughty deeds
:)

I know. That's exactly what he's talking about! (re-read it closely)

He's saying that if you partied all night and could still get it up, you should be walking home in the morning with pride not shame. :)

lol dear god!! this has bought back some memories of me back in the day - that makes me sound old (im only 25) but i know the walk of shame days are well and truly over.

Worst walk of shame...in zante....a night with a rep....dressed as a school girl....u get the pic....
Funniest walk of shame....in thailand (koh phagnan).....some aussie dude.....covered in neon paint.....being thrown on to a boat leaving the island and everyone chanting 'walk of shame, walk of shame' ....

oh the memories :lol:

Back