Two days left of my twenties

Happy birthday for the weekend Mark :D

I was really down about hitting 30 and just as I did, literally on my 30th birthday, my life really did turn upside down. When I got over it, which took about year, I sorted myself out and I've never looked back. The last 5/6 years have been wicked and I'm enjoying my 30s much better than my 20s 8)

Kang said:
Happy birthday for the weekend Mark :D

I was really down about hitting 30 and just as I did, literally on my 30th birthday, my life really did turn upside down. When I got over it, which took about year, I sorted myself out and I've never looked back. The last 5/6 years have been wicked and I'm enjoying my 30s much better than my 20s 8)

SO that makes you... :lol:

did book get to u ok? soz i didnt read it...

Yes, I did thanks Chewie. I've been off work for a few weeks and got it this week on my return.

silvia said:
Peppermint said:
Come on, age really is a number. And you can lie about numbers, can't you? ;)

I checked 30 out, didn't like it too much, so now I'm back to 29 for at least 5 years to come 8)

I never was 27, at that time when people asked my age I kept saying 26, but it wasn't a planned answer :eek: :lol:
This year it's the same, people ask my age and I keep saying I'm 30

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! this is the same it happens to me, by the time I am used to my new age I am one year older!!
Jajajjaa :D :D :D :D

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) I'm cool about it again, was a tough 12 hours but I worked through it ;)

Mark Sun said:
Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) I'm cool about it again, was a tough 12 hours but I worked through it ;)

Feliz Cumpleaños, by the way :D :D

My panic to be 30 disapeared the day I decided to make a big big party (I usually celebrate my birthday with closest friends).
Unfortunatly, Madrid Bombings were two days before my party and all was weird and surreal and instead of clubbing we went to streets to shout for answers :confused: :confused: :confused:

But the compensation was to see Aznar kicked off on my birthday's day :D

Ahhhhhh i know the feeling mate, only 21 days left until im 21. Gonna be in Ibiza on my Birthday - Quality !

locko69 said:
Ahhhhhh i know the feeling mate, only 21 days left until im 21. Gonna be in Ibiza on my Birthday - Quality !

Yeah can everyone born after 1980 stop trying to empathise with me? :lol:

Holly G said:
Happy birthday Mark, glad you've come to terms with it all. :lol: Have a great weekend. :D

Thanks babe :D And thanks Silvia, I am having a Birthmonth rather than a birthday celebration ;)

30 is not a bad age, I been 30 the 15 of june and feel better then ever!!!, tomorrow is my birthday party and I going to have a very good time. My closest friends would be there :D :D :D :D :D and I feel pretty better with the time, maybe I am like red wine, better with the time.
So Mark sun ( where did you find your nick?) you are better then ever!!!!! :D :D :D

RECORD%20HAPPY%20BIRTHDAY%2011155.jpg

Back