Two days left of my twenties

I'm 31 in just over a week.

Bagging a younger woman before the big 3-0 is the key.....Out tonight Marky? :lol:

I have not been happy in my 30s for one reason: that feeling that time is fast running out to fulfill my dream of being a rock star. :cry:

It's not really the getting old bit (though I dreamed a few nights ago that all my hair fell out haha), it what Morbyd said - time running out to do stuff... better get cracking!!

Scoobie said:
Dear God, I just had to work forward from my date of birth to work out how old I am.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: I can never remember either. Luckily I was born in 80 so I only have to remember one of the two digits of my age. :confused:

Easy for me to say but I think 30 is a fantastic age to be...people are soooo much sexier in their 30s too if they've managed to look after themselves.

Mark Sun said:
It's not really the getting old bit (though I dreamed a few nights ago that all my hair fell out haha), it what Morbyd said - time running out to do stuff... better get cracking!!

What do you want to do Mark?

Me:
I really must sack the business and travel.

j_love01 said:
:lol: I can never remember either. Luckily I was born in 80 so I only have to remember one of the two digits of my age. :confused:
No offense, J, but I still can't believe people were born in the 80s :lol:

Robbie G said:
Dont worry mate your like a fine wine getting better with age :D

Ditto! I wasn't worried about leaving my 20's behind, good riddance :twisted:

Honestly its only a number thing you are worrying about.

Tips for embracing your 30's:

If you don't exercise, start! You find it harder to shift any excess timber as your body (not mind) ages.

Drink plenty water.

L'Oreal Revita Lift-good for the fine laughter lines around one's mince pies, and for your jowls.

Don't lie about your age, I don't. It doesn't put any men off ;)

Try tai chi or stretching exercise's before you go to bed/when you get out of bed. You accomplish a good sense of well being for a wee stretch :)

Enjoy & moderate. Life's too short to be stressed ;)

I want to write a Booker prize winning novel

I want to write an Oscar winning screenplay

I want to be the DJing demigod

I want to be the next Chemical Brothers crossover electronica act

I want to meet a girl who's sassy, intelligent, beautiful and laughs at my jokes

I want to have 3 kids and buy a villa in Tuscany

I want to start my own ad agency

I want to backpack through Africa, South America and Asia

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :cry: :confused:

Morbyd said:
j_love01 said:
No offense, J, but I still can't believe people were born in the 80s :lol:

I was born in the very early part of 1980...I barely missed the 70s.

Robder said:
Easy for me to say but I think 30 is a fantastic age to be...people are soooo much sexier in their 30s too if they've managed to look after themselves.

thats us lot buggered then :lol:

Back