Two days left of my twenties

MARKB said:
Right! Here's how you do it. Break it down, and start with the most achievable.

First: Start your own Ad agency - as you know the industry already, you just need a business plan to get you focussed. Once you've worked out how much you'll need to get start, beg borrow and steal the finance to get you off the starting blocks. In the meantime DJ as much as you can / clubs/parties/weddings even. Just get that second income coming in to help with your overheads.

Second: Demi God DJ Work like hell for 3/4 years at your ad agency and promote / bring in a management team to run the operational side of the business. While you keep one eye on the strategy. Sell your majority shareholding using the funds as your initial finance to open your own club. You now own your own club now, do what you do best and you're headlining everynight - DJ demigod status is in your grasp. 8)

Third: Villa in Tuscany After the next five years of hard grafting as a DJ - demi god and ad agancy non executive director. You sell your shares in both and retire just before your 40th birthday to a villa in Tuscany funded by the profits from sellijg your business.

Fifth: Booker Prize / Oscar winning screeplay: Loads of time to write novels / screeplays - and loads of material from your crazy 30's to inspire you!

Sixth: Woman of Dreams: Look, you've got a villa in Tuscany, an Oscar and a booker prize as well as a succesfull musical legacy - if you can't find her now you're beyond help.

Easy frickin peezy 8)

Brilliant!! *takes notes* :lol:

Buckley said:
So... you and I are the worst of our families? :eek: :lol:

My grandma will probably think we are but between you and me, altho my grandma is a lovely laideeee, she doesn't really know what's going on :lol: :lol:

(This expression is ironically nice ;) )

One word Mark..... Pension book!!! :twisted: :lol:

Heehee just kiddin ;)

I panick about getting old, my brother is 16 and him and his mates look at me as though I'm soooooooooo old!!! Like some kind of geriatric! :eek:
I worry that before I know it I'll be in my late 20's with a mortgage and seven credit cards and a stressful job :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: :eek: :eek:

Beckiboo said:
I panick about getting old, my brother is 16 and him and his mates look at me as though I'm soooooooooo old!!! Like some kind of geriatric! :eek:
I worry that before I know it I'll be in my late 20's with a mortgage and seven credit cards and a stressful job :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wait till the day when you say.... 15 years ago I had my first little one, now that's scary :lol: :lol:

BTW, I'm 31, no morgage, just one credit card and such an stressfull job that I spend most of my time on here ;)

The current Mrs B half-jokingingly complains she is over the hill because she'll be 22 in September!

chewie_oo7 said:
Buckley said:
The current Mrs B half-jokingingly complains she is over the hill because she'll be 22 in September!

how old is that in modelling years tho... :lol:

True. Competing for Vogue shoots with 13 yr olds is not good.

silvia said:
Beckiboo said:

Wait till the day when you say.... 15 years ago I had my first little one, now that's scary :lol: :lol:

BTW, I'm 31, no morgage, just one credit card and such an stressfull job that I spend most of my time on here ;)

ditto!

Beckiboo said:
No I havent got 7 now!! God no, I was saying I worry I'll end up like that! In debt with a stressful job and not much of a life!

Becki, most of us are 30 and most of us have a happy life ;)

Beckiboo said:
chewie_oo7 said:
Beckiboo said:
and seven credit cards

jesus.... ive got 6...

just about coping..

No I havent got 7 now!! God no, I was saying I worry I'll end up like that! In debt with a stressful job and not much of a life!

ah!

just applied for a virgin card. found out marbles one is costing me 21%... gone up 5% since last year cheeky funkers/

MARKB said:
Right! Here's how you do it. Break it down, and start with the most achievable.

First: Start your own Ad agency - as you know the industry already, you just need a business plan to get you focussed. Once you've worked out how much you'll need to get start, beg borrow and steal the finance to get you off the starting blocks. In the meantime DJ as much as you can / clubs/parties/weddings even. Just get that second income coming in to help with your overheads.

Second: Demi God DJ Work like hell for 3/4 years at your ad agency and promote / bring in a management team to run the operational side of the business. While you keep one eye on the strategy. Sell your majority shareholding using the funds as your initial finance to open your own club. You now own your own club now, do what you do best and you're headlining everynight - DJ demigod status is in your grasp. 8)

Third: Villa in Tuscany After the next five years of hard grafting as a DJ - demi god and ad agancy non executive director. You sell your shares in both and retire just before your 40th birthday to a villa in Tuscany funded by the profits from sellijg your business.

Fifth: Booker Prize / Oscar winning screeplay: Loads of time to write novels / screeplays - and loads of material from your crazy 30's to inspire you!

Sixth: Woman of Dreams: Look, you've got a villa in Tuscany, an Oscar and a booker prize as well as a succesfull musical legacy - if you can't find her now you're beyond help.

Easy frickin peezy 8)
:lol:
Good planning! but you forgot some things:

Mark Sun said:
I want to be the next Chemical Brothers crossover electronica act

I want to have 3 kids

I want to backpack through Africa, South America and Asia

Back